Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nathan Hatton

KHUX Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ coming to North America on April 7th

Didn't mention the 100 years before KH1. Maybe next time.

I swear that had to be a mistraslation. No way it could have only been 100 years before the first game when Xehanort is like 80 in BbS. It had to be a lot longer, I'd say more like 1000 years before BbS.Anyway, am I the only one who is disappointed about BC being only an hour long when Days as Re:coded where like 3× that?

I swear that had to be a mistraslation. No way it could have only been 100 years before the first game when Xehanort is like 80 in BbS. It had to be a lot longer, I'd say more like 1000 years before BbS. Anyway, am I the only one who is disappointed about BC being only an hour long when Days as Re:coded where like 3× that?

No you´re not! I actually also noticed this! On the second hand though 1 hour with those graphics could be enough for now! :3

if the servers are crashing and something like that will mean free jewels ;)

Ha. So true.

Any veterans got some starting tips before game is out ?

Especially stuff that aren't obvious. (save or spend jewels, material farm, etc etc)

Ha. So true. Any veterans got some starting tips before game is out ?Especially stuff that aren't obvious. (save or spend jewels, material farm, etc etc)

Take advantage of whatever attribute the enemy or boss is! You'll be able to do more damage then usual especially when using abilities!

Take advantage of whatever attribute the enemy or boss is! You'll be able to do more damage then usual especially when using abilities!

When you start out though, aren't you're limited with the crappy starting medals ?

Would you pull right at start ?

Ha. So true.

Any veterans got some starting tips before game is out ?

Especially stuff that aren't obvious. (save or spend jewels, material farm, etc etc)

Yeah, don't bother wasting jewels to refill keyblade AP or redo a mission.

I had some pretty strong medals on all my keyblades! Wasn't able to catch up with story but got far, and I was level 212! Gonna be awhile to get back all those medals back and lux levels but it'll be fun playing the English version to do it!