Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Nathan Hatton

KHUX Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ coming to North America on April 7th

Hey, first-time commenter here, just wanted to say:1. Holy crap, this is coming out on my birthday, I am literally freaking out right now!2. Does anyone know approximately how much space the game takes up? Just want to know how much spring cleaning I need to do . Thanks!

Hey, first-time commenter here, just wanted to say: 1. Holy crap, this is coming out on my birthday, I am literally freaking out right now! 2. Does anyone know approximately how much space the game takes up? Just want to know how much spring cleaning I need to do . Thanks!

They've said that it'll take about 1GB.

Welcome to the site!

They've said that it'll take about 1GB. Welcome to the site!

Thank you! That's actually not nearly as large as I was expecting (That's what she said, harr harr), so huzzah to that.

-SQUEALS LOUDLY IN GLEE- (Hear's distant yell of "Shut it Herbivore!") OMG SO HYPED! Tho dat 1 gb tho .-. Quite a bit for my computer ;w; Welp, time to clean it out again... -Cracks knuckles- April 7th let's'ago!

~Tsunayoshi, The Neo-Decimo

Cool.  This isn't going to replace my JP account (because its so far ahead, and I've invested too much into it) but it'll make a nice side account for my phone to play on the way to work.  

I'll be able to read the story anyway, which should be fun.  It'll be interesting to see if they differentiate the game from the JP version using what they've learned.  

If any European players speak English, they can still get it by making a North American apple account and just logging into it on their device!  That'll automatically connect them to the North American app store and they can download the app!  It's the same exact thing I did to get the Japanese version of Chi on my phone c:  I'm sure there's plenty of guides on the internet!Here's the one I used (ios) : 

Just follow the same directions and make a North American account instead of a Japanese one!There's also an android guide by the same person, which I haven't looked at because I'm an iPhone user, but i'm sure it works the same way so I'll link it anyways!

android: 

*First time reading this is actually on a video I saw earlier today on Youtube from TheGamersJoint. As I scroll down the comments, I see someone commenting on how Unchained X comes out this week.  I raise an eyebrow and then turn off my phone.*

I wonder if it's real..???

*Proceeds to look at my iPad, which my Mom is using.  I get restless as I wait for her to finish playing with it.  Once she does, I instantly go to KH13.com, and then see this glorious article, along with the smokin hot Skuld sketch!"

C-c-could this finally be!?!?

*Proceeds to fanboy insanely and cheer and shout and let it all out, and I run around the house, throw myself on the floor and roll around, laughing and going batsh*t crazy!  Mom rolls her eyes at me as I do this, and I just laugh because of the hype and excitement for Unchained X!  Then proceeds to calm down and take a deep breath.*

My good lord in heaven...Nomura is such a sly fox!  He just dropped the bomb, just like that!  In just less than three days...we'll play Unchained X!  WE'LL FINALLY PLAY IT!  FALSDKJFALSKDJFLKASJDFLKASJDLFKAJDSFJ THE HYPE IS REAL!!!!

OMG, THIS'LL BE SUCH AN AWESOME, TIME-CONSUMING DISTRACTION THAT'LL MAKE 2.8 COME TO US MUCH SOONER!!!! :D

Gahhhh, I'm so happy! :D

Daaamn Nomura. It was so dryyyy. Finally sweet release.

Square, especially Nomura, knows how to make their fans moist. They are masters at trolling/foreplay.

Read the last line of the interview I hope you can further enjoy the upcoming release of KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅱ.8 and KINGDOM HEARTS Ⅲ, as well as the KINGDOM HEARTS that will continue beyond that.This gives me more hope Kingdom Hearts 3 will be out next year seeing it says I hope you enjoy our "upcoming" release of kingdom hearts 2.8 AND Kingdom hearts 3.