Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

How late do you stay up before sleeping?

How late do you stay up before sleeping?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. How late do you stay up before sleeping?

• 8:00 PM. I'm a super early riser.
    • 9:00 PM.
    • 11:00PM.
    • Midnight, gotta party a little first.
    • All night...
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I'm an animator and an internet person, I work when the world sleeps, I sleep when the world wakes up... or rather when people in my timezone wake up. College has been a pain for maintaining that lifestyle though...

Depends.  I always fall asleep between 11:00pm and 2:00am.  A few summers ago, I used to stay up all night and sleep during late mornings through late evenings.  Those were the days...

Looks like everyone who voted goes to sleep past 11 PM, and no earlier. I am a little ashamed about it, but since I do Online School, I am allowed to wake up and go to sleep at more of my own leisure. But I still believe it's not healthy for me. My eyes feel really tired throughout every single day, and that isn't right for me. But, it's so difficult going to sleep normally. The rest of my family can just fall right asleep only moments after entering their beds, while I end up staying up until 11:30-12:00, or even later! I need to fix my routine sometime. It's driving me crazy.

Rock on!

Generally midnight to 2am, or until somebody forces me off of my computer. It usually never gets to the latter case, but either way, I'll crack open my N3DS for at least an hour after I hit the pillow. I...apparently have some kind of mental quirk that won't let my brain shut down due to the multitude of thoughts that like to ricochet off of the inner walls of my skull all day long. Not fun, but sleep usually wins out in the end.

...not to mention the countless friends I have overseas that are awake at those times, and I have people I like to talk to. *shrug*