Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
its_chuman

hey everybody

another newbie here. I've been part of the KH community as long as I've been on the internet and a fan as long as I can remember.

I've been on a few forums, have some moderating experience, and have even been in trouble a few times which I'm not to proud of but I can spot trolls and such.

Glad to be here, and hope to see everyone! (p.s. is there anyway to change my username? it's my twitter handle by default lol)

Hello and welcome to the site! I'm MythrilMagician, one of the moderators here, it's nice to meet you. I do hope you enjoy your stay here at KH13. If you need anything just ask.

Also, if you want to change your username go to this thread and post what you want to change your username to, then come back to it and reply a week later to confirm it.

Hello and welcome to the site! I'm MythrilMagician, one of the moderators here, it's nice to meet you. I do hope you enjoy your stay here at KH13. If you need anything just ask.Also, if you want to change your username go to this "http://kh13.com/forum/topic/25028-i-want-to-change-my-username-i-want-to-delete-my-account/ post what you want to change your username to, then come back to it and reply a week later to confirm it.

thank you very much, mythril! i hope to stick around a little while, this forum seems pretty active despite the news drought so i hope i can be a contributing member.from your avatar, you must be an ace attorney fan?EDIT: thank you, Mariel! Edited by its_chuman

Weren't you the guy who hangs out on KHInsider a lot? I feel like I've seen you before.

Anyway, welcome! I am a News Team Member, Kingdom Hearts Chi Team Member, and Archives Team Leader. Hope you enjoy KH13!

thank you very much, mythril! i hope to stick around a little while, this forum seems pretty active despite the news drought so i hope i can be a contributing member.from your avatar, you must be an ace attorney fan?EDIT: thank you, Mariel!

You're welcome. And yes, I am an Ace Attorney fan.

Welcome to the site, Chuman! We hope you'll enjoy many things our site has to offer.

The name's Steven, but you can call me V-mon, or Ven if you'd like!

If you ever want to talk to someone, or you are looking for some help about the site or otherwise, send me a PM! (Envelope icon @ Top of the page.) I'll be happy to assist however I can. :)

Rock on!

Weren't you the guy who hangs out on KHInsider a lot? I feel like I've seen you before.Anyway, welcome! I am a News Team Member, Kingdom Hearts Chi Team Member, and Archives Team Leader. Hope you enjoy KH13!

yessir. I've been part of the KHI community since 2008, I have a good reputation and standing with the mods but after some extreme drama and tension, I had a bit of a falling out. i'm a bit more loose with my tongue because of these issues and if you'd like to discuss it further, feel free to PM me.

You're welcome. And yes, I am an Ace Attorney fan.

my sister is a big fan of ace attorney so i recognized Maya, lol.

Hello! Welcome to KH13. Enjoy your stay. :)

You can logout any time you like, But you can never leave!

Welcome to the Forum KH13, such a lovely place, such a lovely face.

Plenty of spam at the Forum KH13

Any time of day (Any time of day)

You can find it here

thanks everybody, i feel welcome already!@Geralt I get that feeling, lol. also TW3 is an amazing game.

Right?!?! 

Welcome to the Forum KH13, such a lovely place, such a lovely face.

Plenty of spam at the Forum KH13

Any time of day (Any time of day)

You can find it here

All my yes xD