Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
pepe1092

KHBbS BBS Out Now! (early release)

Gamestop is gonna be my next job xD I want it!Why!?

Working at gamestop isn't as good as it sounds. You have to help people who don't know anything about games and 90% of the job is basically opening boxes, labeling games with their prices, and stacking shelves. Occasionally you can get a game early for a low price or for free, but it all depends on who owns the store.

source:

A friend of mine.

most gamestops on the east coast and some in other states MIGHT get the game early...it all depends on the state u liv in because of states laws...like in texas they have a law forbidding the early release of games...on the east coast they dont...so they get it early sometimes...it has nothing to do with working at gamestop or bieng part of khinsider...hope this helped

after seeing this whole Birth By Sleep leakage incident unfold before my eyes i have come to one conclusion and one conclusion only.

I must fill out a job application at my nearest gamestop. Today.

It has to be a small one, or have a lenient owner. You;re much more likely to be fired.

It's a pretty cool job though

most gamestops on the east coast and some in other states MIGHT get the game early...it all depends on the state u liv in because of states laws...like in texas they have a law forbidding the early release of games...on the east coast they dont...so they get it early sometimes...it has nothing to do with working at gamestop or bieng part of khinsider...hope this helped

oh well.. i still need a side job so ill fill out the application anyways.

thanks for the insight ^^

after seeing this whole Birth By Sleep leakage incident unfold before my eyes i have come to one conclusion and one conclusion only.

I must fill out a job application at my nearest gamestop. Today.

It has to be a small one, or have a lenient owner. You;re much more likely to be fired.

It's a pretty cool job though

lol well ill just see how it works out.

Atleast ill still get paid and have enough money for the rest of the KH series :)

theres a win, right? ^^

Yeah, I got my leaked copy a few days back after seeing DChiuch upload the secret ending. I've been obsessively playing it since xD. All I did was go in, Ask one of the employee's aside for a second, and tell him if he could slip me a copy. Luckily, he said yes :D. Although I think he got fired.. T__T...