Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
pepe1092

KHBbS BBS Out Now! (early release)

how is tht possible its not the 7th yet, wat store did you find the game?

I have not yet the game, was a guy of khinsier who got it

ok then u should change the name of the thead cuase its not out yet ppl who wrk on the forums n stuff usally get the game early to help with questions and such....that will be asked when the game is released.

ok then u should change the name of the thead cuase its not out yet ppl who wrk on the forums n stuff usally get the game early to help with questions and such....that will be asked when the game is released.

how early do they get the game?

People who work at gamestop get games early too. My brother got a few games before release because he had a friend who worked at gamestop. Unfair imo.

how many copies of the games can he get?

how early do they get the game?

my cousin works at gamestop as well and she and other emploies get games early cuase like i said if customers ask queestions about the game they need to be able to answer it.... and usaly like a week early,

People who work at gamestop get games early too. My brother got a few games before release because he had a friend who worked at gamestop. Unfair imo.

i got a job at gamestop and i didnt get crap!!!!

That member from KHInider's lucky, but I suppose it was a given that one retailer was going to break the street date, or someone leak a copy.

For those wondering the only people that actually get the game before release legally are those who get a review copy, and those who happen to somehow manage to nick it from a stores stock before it's released, or get extremely lucky and convince the stores staff to somehow give them it before it releases, which tends to happen alot in Japan.

North American Release is confirmed September 7th, Australia September 9th and Europe September 10th.

Some stores sell video games a a day or two early it happened last year for 358/2 Days. The stores could get in trouble.