Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

hi I am a 13 year old who loves KH, I was my first game ever. I always joke about Donald being useless and IGN's awful review of the game, I watch thegamerjoint and HMK. I have no KH friends AT SCHOOL, cuz all they play is GTA and BO3, no hate though. My cousin, KissMyNazz told me to get a account on KH13.

This is unexpected................Aren't you too young for KH13?

Are you? /shot

hi I am a 13 year old who loves KH, I was my first game ever. I always joke about Donald being useless and IGN's awful review of the game, I watch thegamerjoint and HMK. I have no KH friends AT SCHOOL, cuz all they play is GTA and BO3, no hate though. My cousin, KissMyNazz told me to get a account on KH13.

Welcome :D

I'm Weedanort, but you can call me Weed, or SLH xD

Feel free to chat with me (:

Middle school as shown me a lot...and i mean A LOT OF THING I DONT NEED TO KNOW

Oh, you dislike CoD and GTA too? That's awesome-- I-I mean, good, a good thing. xD I know your pain, FireyCrown. I know precisely how you feel, man. Middle School taught me some disturbing things too. ;~;Well anyways, Welcome to KH13! Glad to have you with us! :D You'll be able to make plenty of friends on here, with the extremely wide range of fans and fanbases hidden within this site, you're sure to find someone with similar interests. :)The name's Steven, but you can call me V-mon, or Ven if you'd like. If you ever need any help on finding something or doing something on the site, or just need someone to talk to, you can always send your friendly neighborhood Veemon a good ol' PM (Envelope icon at top of page)!Nice to meetchya!Rock on!