Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
WakingDawn96

If you had to choose.....

If you had to choose your favorite Amiibo (you can only pick one), which would it be and why (please state why you like it the most)?

For me, honestly, the title of my favorite Amiibo goes to my Pikachu Amiibo, because I found it upside down in its box at Walmart and it was like two months after that that I still found it just waiting to be freed from its prison, and no one seemed to really want it, so I ended up getting it to save it from being upside down in its box and no one wanting it because of that.

If you had to choose your favorite Amiibo (you can only pick one), which would it be and why (please state why you like it the most)?For me, honestly, the title of my favorite Amiibo goes to my Pikachu Amiibo, because I found it upside down in its box at Walmart and it was like two months after that that I still found it just waiting to be freed from its prison, and no one seemed to really want it, so I ended up getting it to save it from being upside down in its box and no one wanting it because of that.

Haha, I did something similar with one of my Disney Infinity figures. There was an Aladdin on the end-aisle display at a store who was there for weeks; it seemed like no one wanted him and he was lonely, so I decided to pick him up (even though I don't own that version of Disney Infinity. Yet. But Al's one of my favorite Disney characters, so there's that. xD).

Amiibo-wise, though... maybe Ike. He was the first "rare" amiibo that I got my hands on, and the one I've used the most.

Haha, I did something similar with one of my Disney Infinity figures. There was an Aladdin on the end-aisle display at a store who was there for weeks; it seemed like no one wanted him and he was lonely, so I decided to pick him up (even though I don't own that version of Disney Infinity. Yet. But Al's one of my favorite Disney characters, so there's that. xD). Amiibo-wise, though... maybe Ike. He was the first "rare" amiibo that I got my hands on, and the one I've used the most.

Yeah, it really does seem like you are doing a good deed when you save a figure that would probably go through its life unloved. :)

(Sorry, Mr. Video Game) I have to go with my Wii Fit Trainer Amiibo. I really like her in the sense of how athletic she looks! :) I don't know if people would make fun of me for liking the Wii Fit Trainer, but I really wanted her. And I have to say, it was well worth asking for it! And she's so cool looking in Super Mario Maker, too. :D

Rock on!

I don't have any amiibos, but I'd like to get Kirby, Meta Knight, and King Dedede because Kirby is my favorite games series.  I'd like a Luigi and a Bowser amiibo too, since they're my favorite Mario characters.