Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
supermegaroxas

What's your favorite pokemon memory?

One of mine is when I went to a cousin's house to play pokemon stadium and we were neck to neck in one battle,  and our last pokemon were my muk vs nidoking which both of them fainted because of poison and it was a tie!

We didn't even know a tie was possible 

One of mine is when I went to a cousin's house to play pokemon stadium and we were neck to neck in one battle,  and our last pokemon were my muk vs nidoking which both of them fainted because of poison and it was a tie!

We didn't even know a tie was possible

Games or anime?

Ninetails. I've always wanted to cuddle up close with one, to have movie nights with Ninetails.

I also hear that Ninetails remain loyal to their masters even after death because they have a Sixth sense and can percieve those who've passed on.

In short my ninetails will stay with me forever <3

Favourite memory was when that Whiscash ate that Masterball....epic fail there

Edited by catmaster0116

My favorite memory in Pokemon was in Pokemon X&Y games, i found a shiny Geodude in a horde encounter and all the other Geodudes hated him and spammed magnitude and killed the Shiny one... both my favorite and my worst memory of pokemon

Edited by FlyingEggplant

My favorite memory of pokemon is not knowing which type is stronger, immune or weaker. That day I ran into a trainer's gliscor not knowing it is a ground and flying.(thunder type moves doesn't effect... :mellow: ). Then I fight a dragon type pokemon with my starter pokemon and like that...(fire, grass and water is not very effective to them... :mellow: )

I'm not gonna play pokemon EVER!! 

Geuss I will still use my favorite rock and steel type Aggron. :wink:

My favorite memory is probably when I caught the Uxie in Diamond for the first time :)

I needed over 50 Ultra Balls, but I finally got it! From that moment on I knew I can catch every Pokemon, if I just have enough Ultra Balls xD

My favorite memory is probably when I caught the Uxie in Diamond for the first time :)

I needed over 50 Ultra Balls, but I finally got it! From that moment on I knew I can catch every Pokemon, if I just have enough Ultra Balls xD

50 ultra just for uxie!? 

man I always catch the legendaries with normal poke ball

- Shiny Chansey in Platinum when farming for Lucky Eggs

- Rekt Palmer with my Dragonite on Soul Silver

- 30 minutes to take down N on Black 2

- Rekking the Elite 4 and Red on Silver with just my Typhlosion