Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
ReverofE

Who has fought the most Xehanort forms?

I assume you mean against "different" forms. 

Sora:

- Ansem SoD in KH1

- Xemnas in KH1, KH2 and DDD

- Xigbar in KH2

- Saix in KH2

Riku:

- Ansem SoD in CoM and DDD

- Xemnas in KH2

- Young Xehanort in DDD

Terra:

- Master Xehanort in BBS

- No Heart in BBS

- Young Xehanort in BBS

- Terranort in BBS

Aqua:

- No Heart in BBS

- Young Xehanort in BBS

- Terranort in BBS

Ventus:

- No Heart in BBS

- Young Xehanort in BBS

I think that's it xD

EDIT: I'm not sure when Saix and Xigbar/Braig became vessels, so that probably changes my list a bit.

Edited by Felixx

Sora:

- Ansem SoD in KH1

- Xigbar in KH2

- Saix in KH2

Riku:

- Xemnas in KH2

- Young Xehanort in DDD

Terra:

- Master Xehanort in BBS

- No Heart in BBS

- Young Xehanort in BBS

Aqua:

- No Heart in BBS

- Young Xehanort in BBS

Ventus:

- No Heart in BBS

- Young Xehanort in BBS

I think that's it xD

So if you include Xigbar and Saix (both are vessels of Xehanort), Sora has fought the most forms, 4.

If not, then it's Riku and Terra with 3.

(I haven't included Braig in BBS, because he was no vessel then)

Where's Terranort? Aqua and Terra fought him.

Sora:

- Ansem SoD in KH1

- Xigbar in KH2

- Saix in KH2

Riku:

- Xemnas in KH2

- Young Xehanort in DDD

Terra:

- Master Xehanort in BBS

- No Heart in BBS

- Young Xehanort in BBS

Aqua:

- No Heart in BBS

- Young Xehanort in BBS

Ventus:

- No Heart in BBS

- Young Xehanort in BBS

I think that's it xD

So if you include Xigbar and Saix (both are vessels of Xehanort), Sora has fought the most forms, 4.

If not, then it's Riku and Terra with 3.

(I haven't included Braig in BBS, because he was no vessel then)

Plus, wasn't Xigbar technically "half Xehanort"? As for Saix I understand why you put in the list but in the Destiny secret ending it seems to imply that he became a vessel after his defeat in KH2.

Plus, wasn't Xigbar technically "half Xehanort"? As for Saix I understand why you put in the list but in the Destiny secret ending it seems to imply that he became a vessel after his defeat in KH2.

He already had wierd eyes and pointy ears in KH 358/2 Days (and KH2), so he was just like Xigbar.

Also, Felixx, Braig vs Aqua is already half Xehanort and Roxas should also be added to your list as he's fought Saïx and Anse SoD  xD

Edited by Xamtehwt MC (Trece)

He already had wierd eyes and pointy ears in KH 358/2 Days (and KH2), so he was just like Xigbar.

Also, Felixx, Braig vs Aqua is already half Xehanort and Roxas should also be added to your list as he's fought Saïx and Anse SoD  xD

Braig was half Xehanort? 

And I know, but I only mentioned the important characters. I could have included Donald and Goofy too xD

You mean in the Re:coded movie? It's not clear if Young Xehanort said Saix or Sora at the end, so I'm not sure actually when Saix became a vessel.

Edited by Felixx

I understand that but the Destiny Secret Ending had Xigbar/Braig have Young Xehanort pick whoever who wanted to be the next vessel out of the apprentices, Isa/Saix, and Lea.

Braig was half Xehanort? 

And I know, but I only mentioned the important characters. I could have included Doanld and Goofy too xD

So now Roxas isn't important? So that's it, you just didn't like the character because you watched ING and realised he was garbage and said "oh well, he only wanted ice cream and when he killed the only friend who was kind enough to buy him ice cream he stops being important". Also, Donald and Goofy are very important, what would you have done without their Gumi Ship? You just keep putting characters aside as if (pun intended) they weren't important!

I think you get that this is all joking xD

I understand that but the Destiny Secret Ending had Xigbar/Braig have Young Xehanort pick whoever who wanted to be the next vessel out of the apprentices, Isa/Saix, and Lea.

No, it's not clear if he said Saix. It can also be Sora, since getting Sora as a vessel was the main goal of Xehanort in DDD.

So now Roxas isn't important? So that's it, you just didn't like the character because you watched ING and realised he was garbage and said "oh well, he only wanted ice cream and when he killed the only friend who was kind enough to buy him ice cream he stops being important". Also, Donald and Goofy are very important, what would you have done without their Gumi Ship? You just keep putting characters aside as if (pun intended) they weren't important!

I think you get that this is all joking xD

LMAO!! xD

No that's not the reason. I just forget all the time that Roxas and Ventus are different people, because they're SO SIMILAR! ;)

(joke aside, I admit it: I forgot to add him)

No, it's not clear if he said Saix. It can also be Sora, since getting Sora as a vessel was the main goal of Xehanort in DDD.

LMAO!! xD

No that's not the reason. I just forget all the time that Roxas and Ventus are different people, because they're SO SIMILAR! ;)

(joke aside, I admit it: I forgot to add him)

Yeah, I don't believe it was Sora... I see why you think that but the camera specifically pans out to the unconscious members when Xigbar asks the question.Plus, even if YX wasn't going to say Saix this trailer still proves that Saix/Isa wasn't in on Xehanort's body-snatching game until after KH2.  

Yeah, I don't believe it was Sora... I see why you think that but the camera specifically pans out to the unconscious members when Xigbar asks the question.Plus, even if YX wasn't going to say Saix this trailer still proves that Saix/Isa wasn't in on Xehanort's body-snatching game until after KH2.  

But like Xamtehwt said, Saix had in KH2 yellow eyes and pointed years. So he probably was already a vessel then.

I'm not 100% sure about that, and edited that in my first post. 

I think the fans are the most deserving of this title. As you see, while they may be controlling a playable character, it is still the fan trying to defeat a boss while using someone else's strengths and weaknesses. So to be honest, the fans of Kingdom Hearts who have played all the games from beginning to end and defeated all secret bosses are deserving of this title.

Except Braig had brown eyes and normal ears when he fought Terra. After that he takes in a piece of Master Xehanort. If we go by just actual fights then you might have to count Terra's two fights with Vanitas backing up Master Xehanort  in round one. If we are talking every kind of fight, then Terra beats everyone again. He's been mentally fighting the old coot for 10 years right?

But like Xamtehwt said, Saix had in KH2 yellow eyes and pointed years. So he probably was already a vessel then.

By the way should we count Riku-Ansem?

Hello yes did someone say Saïx? 

Ok ok so Saïx has been norted since before Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, as possession is a gradual process. In fact by the time of Dream Drop Distance he is already half-Xehanort. Hence the yellow/orange eyes, pointed ears, drastic change in personality, and recusant sigil(?) Posted Image

//*coughs*

By the way, Braig’s dealings with Master Xehanort in Birth by Sleep make sense, he was to become a vessel.

Nomura: There is a certain reason for Braig* to proudly exclaim, “As for me, I’m already half Xehanort.” Isa (Saix) is included too. I think you’ll understand the details about their circumstances eventually.

*It's important to note that unlike Xigbar [braig], X-Face has shown no signs of being aware of his possession which is why it isn't flaunted as much. Nomura states here that his circumstances will be made clear eventually.

Young Master Xehanort was referring to Saïx in the destiny scene (check the bottom left hand corner), but this doesn't mean he wasn't in on the snatching beforehand. After all, Saïx is- by definition- a traitor. Maybe Braig and Young Master Xehanort were considering his questionable loyalty before recruiting him. Maybe Braig being the cheeky scumbag he is was just humoring Young Master Xehanort the question with the obvious answer. Maybe Young Master Xehanort intends to use Saïx for his own plans. I'm not Nomura so I can't say exactly what's going on for sure.

What I do know for sure is that Saïx has been a target for sometime now and is somehow special to YMX and Xigbar. Hope this helped shed some light! <3

Edited by Shimmy

By the way should we count Riku-Ansem?

No idea xD He's actually just Ansem, but in Riku's body. But I guess we could count him too.

Hello yes did someone say Saïx? 

Ok ok so Saïx has been norted since before Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, as possession is a gradual process. In fact by the time of Dream Drop Distance he is already half-Xehanort. Hence the yellow/orange eyes, pointed ears, drastic change in personality, and recusant sigil(?) Posted Image

//*coughs*

By the way, Braig’s dealings with Master Xehanort in Birth by Sleep make sense, he was to become a vessel.

Nomura: There is a certain reason for Braig* to proudly exclaim, “As for me, I’m already half Xehanort.” Isa (Saix) is included too. I think you’ll understand the details about their circumstances eventually.

*It's important to note that unlike Xigbar [braig], X-Face has shown no signs of being aware of his possession which is why it isn't flaunted as much. Nomura states here that his circumstances will be made clear eventually.

Young Master Xehanort was referring to Saïx in the destiny scene (check the bottom left hand corner), but this doesn't mean he wasn't in on the snatching beforehand. After all, Saïx is- by definition- a traitor. Maybe Braig and Young Master Xehanort were considering his questionable loyalty before recruiting him. Maybe Braig being the cheeky scumbag he is was just humoring Young Master Xehanort the question with the obvious answer. Maybe Young Master Xehanort intends to use Saïx for his own plans. I'm not Nomura so I can't say exactly what's going on for sure.

What I do know for sure is that Saïx has been a target for sometime now and is somehow special to YMX and Xigbar. Hopes this helped shed some light! <3

:O

The Saix expert has spoken!! This helped a lot, thanks! 

(would like it, but quota doesn't let me xD)