Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

Which live action Disney films (not already featured) would you like to see in future Kingdom Hearts games?

Which live action Disney films (not already featured) would you like to see in future Kingdom Hearts games?  

94 members have voted

1. 1. Which live action Disney films (not already featured) would you like to see in future Kingdom Hearts games?

• Song of the South
    • Swiss Family Robinson
    • Mary Poppins
    • Bedknobs and Broomsticks
    • Escape to Witch Mountain
    • Pete’s Dragon
    • Muppets films (Christmas Carol, Treasure Island, etc)
    • Hocus Pocus
    • Flubber
    • Holes
    • Pirates of the Caribbean (sequels)
    • Chronicles of Narnia films
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
    • Oz: The Great and Powerful
    • The Lone Ranger
    • Maleficent
    • Cinderella
    • Tomorrowland: A World Beyond
    • Another film? There are many others to choose from; please comment below!

I personally would love them continuing with pirates of the caribbean; dead man's chest is my favourite with Davy Jones and the Kraken.

I would also like to see Sora and the crew go to Narnia! The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe was the best and would be happy with just that.

Pirates of the Caribbean series are my top live-action movies I want to see in Kingdom Hearts 3 and future Kingdom Hearts series, because there are one my favorite live-action Disney movies. I would love to see Dead Man's Chest and At World's End in Kingdom Hearts 3, of course if only it fit the main plot in Kingdom Hearts 3. I can see Oz The Great and Powerful in the Kingdom Hearts series but I don't want it to be added in my opinion. And I hope to God they don't add Alice in Wonderland 2010, Maleficent, and Cinderella 2015 in the Kingdom Hearst series because they already have characters like Alice, Maleficent, and Cinderella in the Kingdom Hearts series, adding the live-action movies would bring some more confusing Nomura logic.

Edited by Movies798

Really the only one that would be kinda interesting to see would be the Chronicles of Narnia, but I don't think Disney owns the rights to use that series anymore.

For worlds based on live action Disney films that haven't made their appearance yet in the Kingdom Hearts series, I'd love for the sequels of Pirates Of The Caribbean to appear at some point, and I'd also love for Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland and The Lone Ranger to appear as well! :D

I'd also love for Narnia to appear, mainly Prince Caspian!  That's my personal favorite of the Narnia films!  And I'd also love to see Disney's Prince of Persia!  But, since the film rights to Narnia belong to Universal now, if I'm not mistaken, and since Prince Of Persia is already its own video game not owned by Disney, I find it difficult for these two properties to appear in Kingdom Hearts at some point! :(

But hey, a guy can dream, am I right? :3

Narnia would have been a good one back in the day, but I don't know who owns the movies anymore, Pirates would be great to make a comeback in KH to follow up on KH2's story, Maleficent would be interesting because there would be two Maleficents that could bump heads like Pete in Timeless River. And I will just say Oz to see how they can make a beautiful wicked witch (watch the movie) into a character in a Kingdom Hearts game!

Oh yeah, and don't forget Alice in Wonderland, it would be nice to see a darker twist on Wonderland in a KH game!

Edited by WakingDawn96