Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Do you enjoy snowy weather?

Do you enjoy snowy weather?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy snowy weather?

• Yes, I love the snow!
    • Only when it cancels school/work...
    • It can be a tad annoying to deal with.
    • I absolutely despise the snow.
    • I don't get snow where I live.
    • Another opinion? Let us know in the comments!

Only when classes are canceled and I don't have to drive in it. 

I didn't get a lot of snow, It lasted only for one day, while classes are back for today and tomorrow... 

Edited by RikuFangirl2008

As someone who lives in Utah where there is snow about 4-6 months of the year, I can tell you that I absolutely despise it.  It doesn't matter what amount there is (which there is usually a lot), we are still expected to go to work and school on top of the hours of shoveling that we have to do and braving the roads.  Maybe if I lived somewhere where snow was taken seriously I wouldn't mind it, but here it is just an inconvenience on top of any other day

Ah, I'll just sit inside watching the snow fall while all the suckers who actually have to go outside suffer... More tea?

Posted Image

In honesty, I really don't mind it too much in terms of snow. What I REALLY don't like is that Cold feeling that comes with it. Wish it could snow while still being warm outside.

(I'm gonna assume people know what I'm already aware of.)

Rock on!

I love snow, but I love winter in general!  It just calms me or makes me feel giddy :3

Me and my dad love winter. My dad mostly cause he likes the cold. Same for me, too. Also, the snow reminds me of Sans and Papyrus, who lived in a snowy place, and Elsa, who has ice powers.

I 100% despise it when it causes me to not get what I want. It has snowed so much here in the past 4 days that we can't leave the house, and this causes me not to be able to go find and buy a Lucas Amiibo at the store, because I don't want to pay shipping price. But if it weren't for me not getting a Lucas Amiibo, I would be fine with this snow. Just I just want my Lucas Amiibo, but at least I pre-ordered Roy today!

What kind of question is this? I'm Canadian. It's always snowing here.

My dad hates driving in the snow, but since I don't drive, I love it.

Me and my dad love winter. My dad mostly cause he likes the cold. Same for me, too. Also, the snow reminds me of Sans and Papyrus, who lived in a snowy place, and Elsa, who has ice powers.

Oh yes, I love cold weather!  Hot weather can make me sick real easily, and I'm severely emetophobic so I'm usually pretty anxious and depressed during the summer.

Yep, Snowdin is my favorite area in Undertale because of both the winter elements and the skeleton brothers!  But winter themed areas are usually my favorite areas in video games, books/comics, and shows.

Oh yes, I love cold weather!  Hot weather can make me sick real easily, and I'm severely emetophobic so I'm usually pretty anxious and depressed during the summer. Yep, Snowdin is my favorite area in Undertale because of both the winter elements and the skeleton brothers!  But winter themed areas are usually my favorite areas in video games, books/comics, and shows.

Cool :3.

I only like it in December, after that I just wish it'd melt away quickly... Maybe because it usually gets colder in January and I absolutely hate cold. It'd be nice if the temperature stayed at -5 to -10 degrees celsius, but nooo.... -.-