Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Here are my predictions for what certain hallucinations might say to whomever he/she is most connected too.

"As much as I like to see this idiot crush you three idiots, I can't let that happen! I'm inside of you! I don't know why yet. The thing is, if you go, I go." Vanitas to Sora. If he, Donald, and Goofy run into Pete before a boss fight.

"I should advice you not to tell HER about me. If you think she could be an ally, you're wrong. She'll electrocute us if she knows that I'm inside of you. She really hates me." Namine to Kairi. If she runs into Larxene's original self. That blonde Nobody was in an "extremely foul mood" over Namine leaving the room she and Axel were in. Heck, she probably doesn't know that Namine joined with Kairi yet.

"I really like this kid's backstory. He even tried to punish some guy that done him wrong. You really need to step up Sora." Vanitas to Sora. We all remember what Hiro did after learning Yokai's true identity.

"If you're starting to consider thinking that your trust in Lea is misplaced, you're just letting HIS words get to you." Roxas to Sora. If Vanitas keeps bringing up the fact that Axel got Kairi kidnapped in the first place. Actions speak louder than words after all.

"If you're starting to think that your trust in Lea is misplaced, you're agreeing with me." Vanitas to Sora. In response to above.

"You have been improving since your time in the Realm of Sleep. Remember how you fully didn't learn about me until Riku told you? No offense, but I asked myself if you not catching on was someone's idea of a joke." Roxas to Sora. If it comes to character development.

"This King Candy is capable of changing memories. He better not do it to change personalities, I know how that works." Namine to Kairi. If the world of Wreck-It Ralph appears in the game. And if Kairi was present when Ralph interrogated Sour Bill.

That's all I can think of.

That's interesting. I don't know if it could happen though. The thing is, I believe Vanitas will be back as the last darkness so no illusion there. Also, Roxas has shown up as an illusion last time we saw him in KH3D. That was real. Nothing from KH2's ending to KH3D in TWTNW and then it seems nothing from there to today.

Well then, let's see what you think these three characters would say.

Besides, Master Xehanort didn't seem to think that Vanitas would make a perfect 13th darkness. Even if he did, Young Xehanort would have brought him to TWTNW, before returning to his own time.