Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hello everybody!!!! I'm The Black Mage. I'm a 19-year-old college student majoring in computer science. I enjoy playing video games and reading. I also like to write in code and create programs, though I haven't done anything to advanced yet haha. My favorite video games are The Kingdom Hearts series (do I even need to put this???), Final Fantasy ( I've played III, IV, VI, VII, X, and the XIII trilogy), I laso like the Tales of games (I've played Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Xillia 2, and just recently started playing Tales of Zestiria). There are many other games that I enjoy that I can't think of right now. Anywho, I hope that I can make a lot of friends here!

Hello everybody!!!! I'm The Black Mage. I'm a 19-year-old college student majoring in computer science. I enjoy playing video games and reading. I also like to write in code and create programs, though I haven't done anything to advanced yet haha. My favorite video games are The Kingdom Hearts series (do I even need to put this???), Final Fantasy ( I've played III, IV, VI, VII, X, and the XIII trilogy), I laso like the Tales of games (I've played Tales of the Abyss, Tales of Graces f, Tales of Xillia, Tales of Xillia 2, and just recently started playing Tales of Zestiria). There are many other games that I enjoy that I can't think of right now. Anywho, I hope that I can make a lot of friends here!

Whoa, I'm learning about coding myself, actually! Nice!

And you enjoy the Tales Of series too? Cool! :D A friend of mine is pretty much all about the Tale Of games.

Anyhoo, welcome to KH13!

The name's Steventus, but you can call me V-mon, or Ven if you'd like.

If you ever need help finding something on the site, or just want to talk to someone, feel free to send me a PM (Envelope at top of page) and I will be more than happy to help! :)

This is completely off-topic, but just a bit of a heads-up: Milla is mine.

Posted Image

(Drat, she's playing hard-to-get again. :P )

Rock on!

Whoa, I'm learning about coding myself, actually! Nice!

And you enjoy the Tales Of series too? Cool! :D A friend of mine is pretty much all about the Tale Of games.

Anyhoo, welcome to KH13!

The name's Steventus, but you can call me V-mon, or Ven if you'd like.

If you ever need help finding something on the site, or just want to talk to someone, feel free to send me a PM (Envelope at top of page) and I will be more than happy to help! :)

This is completely off-topic, but just a bit of a heads-up: Milla is mine.

Posted Image

(Drat, she's playing hard-to-get again. :P )

Rock on!

Your learning to code too. Thats awesome! Thanks for welcoming me to the site.  I hope that we can become friends.._Millia huh , Ill keep that in mind haha