Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

KH2 Kingdom Hearts II is now 10 years old

Damn I feel old. It was around the time that game was nearing release in the US that I actually started the KH series back when I was a skittish kid in middle school. Man time flies. And now KH3 is potentially going to come out 2 years from now, how is THAT for weird!? Who would have thought that those first three games would have taken us on such a crazy ride. But it sure was fun the whole way there, even if there were some small bumps here and there. The 13th anniversary didn't see much releases...well, unless you count Unchained X for Japan, then yaaaaay for them, I guess.......But it definitely looks like we'll get quite a mouth-full next year with both KH 2.8 and Unchained X FOR SURE coming out for everybody! Not to mention that a lot of neat stuff is also going on in 2016, such as Civil War, Sonic's 25th Anniversary, and whatever more news E3 will drop on us! 2015 has been rough, but it's already looking like 2016 is setting itself up to be a sweet year. I can't wait to keep counting down KH birthdays until the day we can finally celebrate the "birth" of KH3! It's been 5 years of speculating, 2 years of kinda-sorta-hoping-for-and-anticipating-based-on-all-these-subtle-hints-yadayadayada, and 3 years of actually waiting from beginning of development till today, and already we are seeing some amazing progress. This is really exciting, it feels like watching the beginning of the 7th Gen of gaming all over again, only now they're able to push more boundaries than ever before. I can't wait to see what another two years will give us! <3