Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

After noticing that Marluxia's nobodies are in the Kingdom of Coronia: this made wonder about a potential though...

Marluxia's Nobodies: Tangled World (common theme of flowers)

Vexen's Nobodies: Frozen's World (common theme of ice)

Larxene's Nobodies: Big Hero 6 World (common theme of electricity/technology)

Zexion's Nobodies: The Princess and the Frog World (common theme of Magic/Voodo)

Lexeaus' Nobodies: Atlantis World (common theme of Earth)

Ha, that's actually a pretty cool thing you just said there!  It'd be very clever if the types of Nobodies were indeed designated to different Disney worlds in addition to resembling their Organization superiors! :O

Well, Xaldin's nobodies were designated in Beasts Castle which had the common link of European Mythology and Luxord's nobodies had the common theme of money, treasure and reward.

Oh man, who knows what will be revealed, but Vexen, Lexeaus, and Zexion are people now. How could they have nobodies if they are not nobodies anymore?  xP

Marluxia's no longer a nobody and his minions are still around.

For the last one it'd be preferable in my opinion if it was Hawaii (Lilo & Stitch). Everything else I agree with 100%.

But the thing is, I selected them based on their common themes. Lexeaus is about earth and ground. Lilo and Stitch is not associated with rocks. Besides, Moana may over-take Lilo and Stitch as a potential Island world anyway (and before people ask, yes, the movie isn't even out yet, however, the assets of the movie's completed). 

Edited by Guest

Well, Xaldin's nobodies were designated in Beasts Castle which had the common link of European Mythology and Luxord's nobodies had the common theme of money, treasure and reward.

That is true!  In essence, the lesser Nobodies mirror their Superiors in terms of abilities and weapon designs!  I hope that there's more Nobodies like the ones you mentioned, cuz we've yet to see lesser Nobodies that resemble the rest of the Organization members! :D

That is true!  In essence, the lesser Nobodies mirror their Superiors in terms of abilities and weapon designs!  I hope that there's more Nobodies like the ones you mentioned, cuz we've yet to see lesser Nobodies that resemble the rest of the Organization members! :D

This also makes me wonder, will we get nobodies that symbolise the current Seekers of Darkness?

I expect the return of Berserker Nobodies since they're related to Saix or Isa. But I expect every KH2 nobody will appear. Remember Axel had to fight nobody grunts in KH2. As long as there's Heartless there will be Nobodies. Personally I hope the two types show up at the same time when you visit the world's.

This gets back to what we discussed ages ago about this topic and I still agree with you; the fact is each old organisation XIII member had their own nobody eg Roxas and Samurai; so naturally the Castle Oblivion lot must do too. Interestingly from the last interview with Nomura; he stated that the enemies we face will reveal who has been to that world; so this could be a way of carefully revealing enemies or even foreshadowing of what is to come

This gets back to what we discussed ages ago about this topic and I still agree with you; the fact is each old organisation XIII member had their own nobody eg Roxas and Samurai; so naturally the Castle Oblivion lot must do too. Interestingly from the last interview with Nomura; he stated that the enemies we face will reveal who has been to that world; so this could be a way of carefully revealing enemies or even foreshadowing of what is to come

Exactly, I have a good feeling that the Kingdom Hearts characters are going to be dabbling around various Disney worlds. It makes the worlds so much more interest than limiting the original Kingdom Hearts character to Sora for each Disney world visit. I wonder, what would Marluxia want out of The Golden Flower... 

Exactly, I have a good feeling that the Kingdom Hearts characters are going to be dabbling around various Disney worlds. It makes the worlds so much more interest than limiting the original Kingdom Hearts character to Sora for each Disney world visit. I wonder, what would Marluxia want out of The Golden Flower...

I hope they handle the return of the castle oblivion lot well; I mean as we have mentioned before I strongly feel that specific nobodies will return and at this point even Unversed haven't been ruled out so Vanitas has a possibility ( probably inevitable) of returning- I hope however it's done in a plot related way, not just for fan service which is a worry of mine at the moment

I hope they handle the return of the castle oblivion lot well; I mean as we have mentioned before I strongly feel that specific nobodies will return and at this point even Unversed haven't been ruled out so Vanitas has a possibility ( probably inevitable) of returning- I hope however it's done in a plot related way, not just for fan service which is a worry of mine at the moment

Honestly, I highly doubt that Unversed will return. Unlike Heartless, Nobodies and Dream Eaters: they're not all that plot relevant, and besides, Vanitas needs to be healthy for the Keyblade War: he can't be weakened by releasing more Unversed.