Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

Would you rather have the temperature be all year?

Would you rather have the temperature be all year?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Would you rather have the temperature be all year?

• Hot all year
    • Cold all year
    • I like having seasons
    • Never thought about it before
    • I don't care
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Would you rather have the temperature be all year?  Brought to you by Steven Drake (SteVentus).

First off, I'm sorry about the lateness of the poll on Saturday.  I had a headache all day.

I would rather be hot all year so I can be comfortable and actually do things I enjoy.

Edited by VisitJoan

I like having seasons but... I don't like hot temperatures. I rather have cold temperatures, I looove sleeping in my bed when it's cold, not so much in summer... I guess it depends where you live and the temperatures you're used to

If I had to choose between the two, cold. Why? I can put as much clothing on as I want, and I'll just get weird looks. If it's hot, you can only take so much off. Oh and sweat is gross.

Edited by Rinax

Never thought of it because I never have 4 seasons. Maybe I prefer hot and cold. If cold you don't feel hot. However, if hot you can dry your cloths faster. When it is raining season you can play in the rain if there are no thunderstorm. :lol: So fun.

I live in CA... I have had enough of heat! Give me the Rain!!!!!!!!!!! 

I live in London-by Sea... I have had enough of rain! Give me the Heat!!!!!!!!!!! 

I live in London-by Sea... I have had enough of rain! Give me the Heat!!!!!!!!!!! 

I've always found London's reputation for rain quite amusing, considering inner Sydney (the so-called "sunny city") gets more than double that annually (just yesterday we had XBOX HUEG thunderstorms in the morning-early afternoon; not a nice thing to wake up to); even outer western Sydney where I live (which tends to get the worst of it during weather extremes and is generally drier) gets 700mm+ to London's ~600mm.

I live in a place where its warm all year and I HATE it. I miss snow and I miss seasons. Right now I'm listening to Christmas music in almost 80 degree weather. It's miserable  :dry:

>26°C

>miserable

Posted Image