Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Toominator

Are you happy that The Witcher 3 won Game of the Year at The Game Awards 2015?

Are you happy that The Witcher 3 won Game of the Year at The Game Awards 2015?  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Are you happy that The Witcher 3 won Game of the Year at The Game Awards 2015?

• Yes, very well deserved!
    • No, it should have been Bloodborne!
    • No, it should have been Fallout 4!
    • No, it should have been Metal Gear Solid V!
    • No, it should have been Super Mario Maker!
    • I'm indifferent.
    • Another option? Tell us in the comments!

I'm indifferent. Though I bet it deserved the award.Come on. Just localize Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode pleeeeaase.Rock on!

Hey man, be grateful we're getting Cyber Sleuth =PI'm indifferent. They were all very well made and fun to play games (not that I played any of them).

It really deserved it, it's an amazing game with lots of content, amazing graphics, good story, good combat and lots of exploration. I kinda wished Bloodborne would have gotten it as well since it's an equally awesome game

I can't judge or say what game is the BEST. That's really subjective, I don't even know Witcher 3 or some of the others. For me, the best game I played this year was Undertale, but I can't say that it deserves to win that award either, because it's my opinion. This is why I don't like this kind of awards, it's impossible that everyone agrees with the choices. For me "best" doesn't exist, it's just "favourites"

Honestly, I'm probably indifferent to most of the games that are contenders for game of the year for any year. :/

Have no interest in Fallout 4 or MGSV at all. Don't know much about Witcher 3, but honestly the whole "open-world WRPG" genre doesn't really appeal to me. As for Mario Maker, while fun, I really would never have believed it could beat the likes of Fallout or MGS or Witcher, those games are just too darn popular.