Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Power Jusho

TV Samurai Jack is Back!

Not gonna lie, when I was little I hated Samurai Jack (I was like 5 and I just didn't like how there was basically no sound or anything in like every episode. Well, I didn't understand what was going on either)

But I'm actually pretty pumped for this! I'm going to try and get into Samurai Jack and see if I like it!

I didn't realize that the page was non-existent, so it's a good thing I edited my comment because right before you posted this topic I was writing a topic about the same news but it got merged with yours because you posted it first. I didn't want to come across as someone who posted the same news in the same topic so sorry about that. Edit: this message is to Dimi3Infinity by the way, I can never seem to quote previous comments right for some reason. -.-

Edited by Dizzykins

Awesome news, the crew's finally gonna be able to give the story a proper conclusion. Wonder if it's going to Adult Swim just because they were the only ones willing to fund it or if they're gonna take the extra freedom to make the content a bit more dark/violent

First Powerpuff Girls and now Samurai Jack. Let's hope it doesn't suck.

Now, if Adult Swim was smart, they would put this on Toonami. Not only would it bring the block more exposure but it would also allow Toonami to have more Western content like it did in its earlier iterations. Anime is great, the original concept of Toonami was East meets West, and this new Samurai Jack cartoon seems like it fit the Toonami brand just nicely, especially after Toonami played the original SJ cartoon on their block some time ago.

I didn't watch Samurai Jack back in the day, but this is good news for those who did. Hopefully it won't end up like some other revivals of old cartoons (Namely Xiaolin Chronicles and Teen Titans Go... Especially Chronicles. Ugh).

First Powerpuff Girls and now Samurai Jack. Let's hope it doesn't suck.Now, if Adult Swim was smart, they would put this on Toonami. Not only would it bring the block more exposure but it would also allow Toonami to have more Western content like it did in its earlier iterations. Anime is great, the original concept of Toonami was East meets West, and this new Samurai Jack cartoon seems like it fit the Toonami brand just nicely, especially after Toonami played the original SJ cartoon on their block some time ago.

It actually is gonna be on Toonami! Why else would the official Toonami tumblr talk about it?