Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kingdomhearts45

Info | Sign ups X (Cross)-Dimensions: A Huge Anime Crossover (Sign ups and Discussions)

X-Dimensions: Groups

Hidden Leaf Village:

Son Gohan

Gon Freecs

Mikoto "Railgun" Misaki

Sandora Desert(Night):

Natsuru

Tokaku Azuma

Bobobo and Don Patch and Jelly Jiggler

Kokkuri-San

Karakura Town:

Akema

Guts

Saruhiko Fushimi

Korosensei

Inugami

It all starts....Tomorrow.

Edited by kingdomhearts45

Today....Is the day...

The Day that we've all been waiting for...

This Day was destined to come today...

Today....Is X-Over Day.

The RP Shall Start....After I deal with school. xD

TODAY'S THE DAY!!!

NOTICE!

Griewer has not been online for a long amount of time. And he is Koro-Sensei. DX So in order to resolve this, here's what I'll do.

Until he comes back, I may take on the role of Koro-Sensei unless anyone else would like to be the Master of Assasins.

That will be all. HYPE!

Name: Minako Aino/Sailor V
Anime and Saga of Origin: Sailor Moon (but debuted in her own manga before Sailor was created.)
Appearance:

Posted Image
Short Bio: Before Minako became Sailor Venus she was known as Sailor V a guardian of justice, and battle the evils of the world, and the dark kingdom. She e pretend to be the princess Serenity as a way to protect the real princess. Sailor V was trying to stop a robber till a quake happen, and she vanish.
Powers and Transformations: She could transform into Sailor V by chanting Moon Power Transformation. Her most powerful attack is Crescent Beam, but has other powerful attacks
Personality: As Minako she is very polite, kind, and sometimes clumsy. As Sailor V she is courageous, and determine to stop the forces of evil.
Weapons: She uses her compact as a Crescent Boomerang.
Theme Song: https://youtu.be/JGtNrhOyFgg

Sorry if I'm too late to join.

Name: Minako Aino/Sailor V[/size]

Anime and Saga of Origin: Sailor Moon (but debuted in her own manga before Sailor was created.)[/size]

Appearance:[/size]

Posted Image[/size]

Short Bio: Before Minako became Sailor Venus she was known as Sailor V a guardian of justice, and battle the evils of the world, and the dark kingdom. She e pretend to be the princess Serenity as a way to protect the real princess. Sailor V was trying to stop a robber till a quake happen, and she vanish.

Powers and Transformations: She could transform into Sailor V by chanting Moon Power Transformation. Her most powerful attack is Crescent Beam, but has other powerful attacks[/size]

Personality: As Minako she is very polite, kind, and sometimes clumsy. As Sailor V she is courageous, and determine to stop the forces of evil.

Weapons: She uses her compact as a Crescent Boomerang.[/size]

Theme Song: https://youtu.be/JGtNrhOyFgg[/size]

Sorry if I'm too late to join.[/size]

Hmm...I may be able to just squeeze you in. Accepted!

You shall be in the Sandora Desert where Bobobo, Kokkuri-San, Tokaku, and Natsuru is.

Name: Mikoto Misaka
Anime and Saga of Origin: A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun
Appearance:

Posted Image
Short Bio:

The Ace of Tokiwadi and the base genetic form of the Misaka Clones of the Radio Noise Project, Mikoto Misaka has not only defeated magic-users with her Electromaster Esper power, but also has stopped multiple conspiracies and corruptions, mostly in thanks to her friends. She single-handedly found out the destruction of the Supercomputer Tree Diagram, but when it comes to saving her home of Academy City, she never fights alone.
Powers and Transformations: As Number 3 of the Seven Class Five Espers of Academy City, her Electromaster power is multipurpose. From wall-climbing to creating a magnetic field to hacking, she has a wide range of abilities offered to her...but her signature ability is where she gets her nickname: Railgun.

Personality: Childish, somewhat short tempered but she will defend her friends with all she has.
Weapons: A neverending supply of arcade tokens to use for her Railgun ability.
Theme Song: (Optional. Just for fun)

Name: Mikoto Misaka[/size]Age: 15[/size]Gender: Female[/size]Anime and Saga of Origin: A Certain Magical Index/A Certain Scientific Railgun[/size]Appearance:[/size]

Posted ImageShort Bio:[/size]

The Ace of Tokiwadi and the base genetic form of the Misaka Clones of the Radio Noise Project, Mikoto Misaka has not only defeated magic-users with her Electromaster Esper power, but also has stopped multiple conspiracies and corruptions, mostly in thanks to her friends. She single-handedly found out the destruction of the Supercomputer Tree Diagram, but when it comes to saving her home of Academy City, she never fights alone.[/size]Powers and Transformations: As Number 3 of the Seven Class Five Espers of Academy City, her Electromaster power is multipurpose. From wall-climbing to creating a magnetic field to hacking, she has a wide range of abilities offered to her...but her signature ability is where she gets her nickname: Railgun.[/size]

Personality: Childish, somewhat short tempered but she will defend her friends with all she has.[/size]Weapons: A neverending supply of arcade tokens to use for her Railgun ability.[/size]Theme Song: (Optional. Just for fun)[/size] [/size]

Accepted! Post in the RP anytime!

For the next month and a half or so, I won't be able to post in the RP.  I'm currently failing one of my classes and I need to try my best to pass it.  I'm sorry in advance for bringing this up out of nowhere, but I need to devote as much time as possible to raise the grade.  So until I get it up, I won't be able to get on too often for now.

Edited by Ultimus Grid

For the next month and a half or so, I won't be able to post in the RP.  I'm currently failing one of my classes and I need to try my best to pass it.  I'm sorry in advance for bringing this up out of nowhere, but I need to devote as much time as possible to raise the grade.  So until I get it up, I won't be able to get on too often for now.

Okay then. Hopefully this won't go too far into story. It's fine. :)

Name:Serena Tsukino (Sailor Moon)

Anime and Saga of Origin:Sailor Moon

Appearance:Posted Image

Short Bio:Serena is the reincarnation of Princess Serena, the Princess of the Moon Kingdom and the daughter of Queen Serenity. She also a secret identity of the planetary warrior, Sailor Moon.

Powers and Transformations:Generation of damaging energy, healing powers, crying, Moon Prism Brooch,Super Sailor Moon form, Eternal Sailor moon form.

Personality:Serena is a lazy and clumsy School girl who lived in Tokyo, Japan. She can spoiled, a crybaby, and not the smartest, but she friendly, kind,and caring to her friends and family (even though she fights with Ray and Rini all the time) she do everything to protect them from the forces of evil.

Weapons:Tiara, the Moon Crescent Wand, Moon Scepter. (actually she has more, but it's hard for me to find the names. ^^;)

Theme Song: Sailor Moon Theme Song:

I hope you like it. :3

Name:Serena Tsukino (Sailor Moon)

Anime and Saga of Origin:Sailor Moon

Short Bio:Serena is the reincarnation of Princess Serena, the Princess of the Moon Kingdom and the daughter of Queen Serenity. She also a secret identity of the planetary warrior, Sailor Moon.

Powers and Transformations:Generation of damaging energy, healing powers, crying, Moon Prism Brooch,Super Sailor Moon form, Eternal Sailor moon form.

Personality:Serena is a lazy and clumsy School girl who lived in Tokyo, Japan. She can spoiled, a crybaby, and not the smartest, but she friendly, kind,and caring to her friends and family (even though she fights with Ray and Rini all the time) she do everything to protect them from the forces of evil.

Weapons:Tiara, the Moon Crescent Wand, Moon Scepter. (actually she has more, but it's hard for me to find the names. ^^ ;)

Theme Song: Sailor Moon Theme Song: http://youtu.be/y8X3qmsLIOA

I hope you like it. :3

Accepted!! You can post whenever! You'll be in the Hidden Leaf Forest.

Okay...I'm going to sign up as one more character...The one that started all anime...His name is...

Astro Boy/Mighty Atom
Age ??? (He's a Robot)
Anime/Saga of Origin: Astro Boy (1963, 1980, and 2003)

Short Bio: Created in order to replace his dead son, Toby, Dr. Tenma created Astro Boy to fill the void of his lost loved one. But because that he was unable to grow, age, and do humanly things, Tenma gave Astro Boy to a circus, where Dr. Ochanomizu adopts him and gives him a robotic family of his own. To this day, Astro Boy uses his powers for good.
Powers: Astro Boy possess super hearing (x1000 the sensitivity), 100,000 - 1,000,000 horsepower in strength, finger lasers, hip guns (or..."rear" guns), flight, powerful lights, arm cannons, electronic brain, ect. (TOO MANY TO LIST)
Personality: Astro Boy is gentle and kind. He'll do anything to protect those in need of help. He dislikes violence and will only choose the option when there is no other choice.
Weapons: Cannons and hip guns.
Theme Song:

My character will be Death the Kid, along side his two companions Liz and Patty!
Posted Image

Name: Death the Kid + Liz and Patty
Anime and Saga of Origin: Soul Eater 
Appearance: Death the kid Black hair with White strips, and wears a black and white suit.Patty has brown hair, and Liz has blonde. Patty and Liz both have small reddish turtle necks with white ties as well as these goofy hats.
Personality: Death the kid is serious when he needs to be yet can often get a good laugh out of you. Liz is serious character, as Patty is often dumb and is always fooling around. 
Powers and Transformations: Liz and Patty can transform into guns for Death the Kid
Weapons: Death the kid has Dual pistols 
Theme Song: 

My character will be Death the Kid, along side his two companions Liz and Patty!

Posted Image

Name: Death the Kid + Liz and Patty[/size]

Gender:Death the kid Male, Liz Female, Patty Female[/size]

Anime and Saga of Origin: Soul Eater [/size]

Appearance: Death the kid Black hair with White strips, and wears a black and white suit.Patty has brown hair, and Liz has blonde. Patty and Liz both have small reddish turtle necks with white ties as well as these goofy hats.[/size]

Personality: Death the kid is serious when he needs to be yet can often get a good laugh out of you. Liz is serious character, as Patty is often dumb and is always fooling around. [/size]

Powers and Transformations: Liz and Patty can transform into guns for Death the Kid[/size]

Weapons: Death the kid has Dual pistols [/size]

Theme Song: [/size]

Accepted! You shall be in Kakakura town! See you there!