Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Koko

Who has braces?

Any of you guys have braces? If you do, how long have you had them? What color are they? When are you going to get them off? If you dont have braces, do you think you need them or do you plan on getting them?

I don't want pictures though xD Just tell if you do or don't or ect.

I got mine last summer and they're hot pink right now owo

I HAD braces like 2 years ago. 8D I had to get them because my bottom jaw would have grown further out than my top jaw and if I did not get braces when I needed to, then my jaw would have been broken in order to get jaw surgery. I mixed up my bands a lot, once I got silver and metallic blue for a Kingdom Hearts theme, no joke. xD Then, I got pink and mint green for Easter, black and red for my school colors, pink, blue, green, and once even yellow and orange. xD I wore mine for 2 and a half years.

I'm suppose to get them off like in year or more but I'm getting them off earlier because my mom doesn't want me to have braces for my 15th birthday owo

I had green before, the first time I had dark blue, then purple, then green again, light blue, and now hot pink [:

I had braces but i got them off maybe like 3-4 months ago. Now I have a retainer, which is better than the braces. I had my braces on for almost 5 years, and it sucked. My teeth were really bad before I got braces though. It was bad enough that insurance covered it, and my dentist said it was an extreme case. My teeth were reeeeeeeeeaaally messed up, but now they are nice and not messed up.

I do have braces, but they're a mess right now, seeing as I don't usually brush my teeth. Plus I keep forgetting to tell my mom to go to the dentist, to do the that thing. I've had it on since 2008. It was supposed to be removed last year.

I do. For the record, they don't hurt much l0l Mines are blue but I wanted em green >.< I've had em for about a month and need to have em for 2 years so I'll be clean for my last year of high school xD

I'm supposed to get braces, but Idk. I was supposed to get them years ago, but things happen and... meh. I'm hoping I get them in the next 2 years I guess. I want them before I graduate, and have the removed before college. Blue ones hopefully.

i just got my braces off about a month ago <3 so extremely happy with the results. my teeth were so ugly long ago. now, they're so pretty, straight, and i have no more of an overbite haha 8D

i had to wear them for 2 years. though all the pain and annoying metals and time was definitely worth it. getting my teeth whitened in a month~

though the retainer is annoying, i'm glad i only have to use it for a year.

Sadly I have braces, but I rarely use them. The dentist said I'll take them off more or less when I'm 18 or 17. I wish it could be this year. It's light blue and I really hate that thing, sis uses braces too but she'll probably have to stay with them more time than me.

-Raises hand slowly-

Dad: Seriously Tristan, who's going to notice them?!

Me: ._.

-The next day-

Friend: OH DUDE YOU GOT BRACES

Next friend: OH DUDE YOU GOT BRACES

Next friend: OH MY GOD DUDE YOU GOT FAKKIN BRACES. THEY LOOK SO UGLEH.

Me: ._.

I don't have braces :D but I hear that they hurt so freaking bad, I hope that I don't have to get them :D

Yeah, I remember when I first got them, I tried to eat a bread stick the next day and it felt like I was chewing on a brick. owo;; You become immune to the pain later on though when they yank and pull on your teeth. D8

i just got my braces off about a month ago <3 so extremely happy with the results. my teeth were so ugly long ago. now, they're so pretty, straight, and i have no more of an overbite haha 8D

i had to wear them for 2 years. though all the pain and annoying metals and time was definitely worth it. getting my teeth whitened in a month~

though the retainer is annoying, i'm glad i only have to use it for a year.

Sweet, it always feels weird getting braces off, like there is a huge space in your mouth or your teeth feel really slimey, just wait till you get them whitened! 8D They are gonna look SOOOO white and pearly, lmao.

Sweet, it always feels weird getting braces off, like there is a huge space in your mouth or your teeth feel really slimey, just wait till you get them whitened! 8D They are gonna look SOOOO white and pearly, lmao.

inoright! i smiled so much that day haha xD; and i can't wait 'till i get them whitened heehee x3 now when i take senior, graduation, family, and friends pictures i can fully smile : D

/highfives cricket xD <3

I have them....ugh, they suck. >.< Though I guess I'd rather wear metal in my mouth for 2 years than have crooked teeth my whole life. (And I only have, like, 5 months left until I get them taken off, so...8D)

Mine are light blue~ :3

I never had braces and my mom has been bugging me to get them. I only have about two cross bite on the top and bottom. The Thing is that I don't know anyone around my age that wears braces. Would you guys think I'm kinda old for braces?