Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Antrium

Text Antrium: REDEMPTION

Thank you guys so much! I am so happy you enjoyed this chapter! :)

There is no way not enjoying this chapter - i like action,and with such a description, i must say i ould see the fighing in froint of my eyes while I read

F A N T A S T I C ! ! !

This story is amazing!! Your very good at the description and everything! Please keep writing!!

I can't wait to see what happens next!

Thank you! I am really glad you like this, I will have another chapter by the end of tonight. :)

Gizelita and Namine15 have not commented yet and I will not continue this until they do because I want them to pay attention to the next chapters because their characters are coming up.

I can't wait to see our characters :D:D:D and I must say: I feel so proud to know a character of my favorite story was dedicated to me!!! Thanks so much

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

btw, chapters 7 and 8 are my favorite till, now - I think I gonna like Merc quite much or very much as I read more about him xD

Here is the rest of chapter 9 xD

Hours passed as Alexis told Erik about herself. She was been working in it for years. Her parents died three years after purchasing when a drunk customer got mad at her father for telling him that he had to pay his bill and that he could not leave until he did. The customer pulled a gun and in his disarray shot her father in cold blood. She remembered that scaring image of her father lying on the tavern floor and her mother covering him with her body and with her tears staining the wooden floors as the blood covered the floor. The drunkard shot her mother as he ran out of the tavern, Alexis too young to chase him, just stood there over the cold bodies of her parents. Her tears streaming down her sweet face, asking The Light why her parents had to die. Erik felt so sad for her but when she saw his depression she said these words that showed another side of her.

I liked this chapter, really catches my interest, I've read through everything again while I was at the beach and, your way of writing has changed, specially in description, what means, you're making Redemption even better. :D

The next day Erik and Brox told Sanatar about what happened and Sanatar was very pleased to see Brox up and alive. He said that they needed to speak with each other but that it would have to wait until he was done with a meeting. So reluctantly they waited at the meeting hall. It was on the opposite side of The Hidden City; right behind the palace.

Brox sat in his chair very straight and paying attention to the tall slender man in the bright blue and gold robe speak.

Erik on the other hand sat slumped over in his chair and tapped his foot impatiently as the man spoke about food production.