Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Antrium

Text Antrium: REDEMPTION

I am really proud of this so far but if anyone cares I would really like to hear some ideas or theories from you guys. Please make my day and tell me your thoughts lol.

I'm an idiot so my theory is stupid as well. Well, I think that Assana has something to do with Erik (obvious :P) and that the Spirit Master has a goal of his own and is planning to use Erik to fullfil his goal. The other assassins were completly forgotten by me when I thought of a theory and don't ask where Alexis, Icean and Brox would come in. Also I think that Narmad is either an apprentice or accomplice of the Spirit Master who probably is a rival os Sanatar. But as you see, my thoughts just aren't logical, what means this won't happen.

I'm an idiot so my theory is stupid as well. Well, I think that Assana has something to do with Erik (obvious :P) and that the Spirit Master has a goal of his own and is planning to use Erik to fullfil his goal. The other assassins were completly forgotten by me when I thought of a theory and don't ask where Alexis, Icean and Brox would come in. Also I think that Narmad is either an apprentice or accomplice of the Spirit Master who probably is a rival os Sanatar. But as you see, my thoughts just aren't logical, what means this won't happen.

Thats jacked up compared to the real book lol. xD That made my day :P

Weee... I got a theory theory too *lifts hand speaking as if this was a primary school classoom

Narmad has evil plans *MWHAHAHA* and wants to undo what has been done after Alkaisha fought his goody brother (whom I occasionally forgot the name) : hide the Hiden City, he wants to undo it. He (Narmad) is a folower of Alkaisha and so are Icean and the Spirit Master, they are together to get the Hidden City out the shadow what according to the legend (yes I attached things to the legend of Alkaisha), could lead them to Voldemort Alkaisha.

Vendaigo has French accent because he is French, and he wants to go back to France, but he can't because the Hidden City is hidden. So he decides to join the nazi Alkaisha followeers. Assana follows him and so does Merc, becasue Vendaigo own them all some money and they want to make sure he won't escape without paying them (specially Assana, who is the youngest and always looses his money when gets bullied by the other kids in the in the neighborhood).

But why are Icean and The Spirit masters interested in teaching Erik? Because they know he is a "key (I'll call it that) wich can only be used out there (not in the Hidden City ) to bring Voldemort Alkaisha back to rule.

Why Brox was hurt by the assasins? They want to make sure he doesn't interfer in their plans (after all Vendaigo really wants to ggo back to France)

What happened to Alexis? Well, after organization XIII Alkaisha's followers suceed in their plans, Erik (after being forced to help them) turns evil and decides to obey Alkaisha forever, becoming his messenger. So, Alexis becomes so disgusted with that, that she decides to become a nun. Sanatar becomes a clerk, and goes to church with her.

I know it's dumb x.x but forgive me for this x.x

Thanks An!!!!!!!!!!! I'm guessing something about sis' character and Brox here. ^^ Ok, I've stoped being stupid (for the moment) I loved this chapter, and I want to read more. xD

Thanks so much !!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I really like what your writinng and my character of course :P lol

Aaaaand my character does just like me IRL : laughs and/or smiles all the time lol

Aaaaand, hhhh, I also see my character/myself and Brox a little or verr close to each other lol lol :D:D:D:D:D

I am so glad you guys liked your characters. They will be showing up more and more has the story progresses. I have chapter 12 already written and I will be posting it up here soon ^^

Li, you just gave me a stupid idea. *evil laugh*

Oh no you have no idea what I have in store for Brox fan art... * Does a even bigger Evil Laugh* :D

Great job Antrium!! :D I can't wait to design Merc!!!!

All I can say: cool! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D -theory: Soemone else appears to saev Erik, he is not the one who will beat Merc in this battle, actually, I think all Erik's savoir wil do is saving him, I think not vne the one who will save Erik will be able to beat merc. Nobody can xD btw, Vendaigo still wants to go to France ^^

-one last stupid thing: I don't remeber who is Celine x.x

Buyt thye story is awsome anyways :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D