Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
RaichuBender

Do you think the new Kingdom Hearts 3 and 2.8 trailers are going to be released to the public?

Do you think the new Kingdom Hearts 3 and 2.8 trailers are going to be released?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the new Kingdom Hearts 3 and 2.8 trailers are going to be released?

• Yes, this week!
    • Yes, I think after D23.
    • I don't care about the trailers, just give me the games!
    • No, I don't think they'll ever surface.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

It would really hurt the series name for Nomura to hype up the world for D23 and only give a select few people the chance to see what he hyped up.  Even if they never intended to release it, they would have to now if they don't want to significantly piss off their fanbase.

the 2.5 event was okay because they kept that trailer under wraps and treated it as a bonus, but when they tell the world to expect a new trailer, it would be very bad practice not to deliver.

Edited by Ven983

As far as I know, the only thing not intended to be released to the public was the making-of video they had. Pretty sure some of the people there mentioned that that in particular was exclusive. They said nothing about anything else, so we should get them. Add that to the fact that we got images from both suggests to me that it isn't going to be kept from the public.

I believe that the trailer will be released after the D23 event this weekend. As many other folk have pointed out in other fourms it would be a slap in the face for people to have paid good money to attend the premium theater event and see the trailer just to have the rest of the world be able to see it for free the next day. Hey we've waited almost 10 years so far for this game it won't kill us to wait a while longer especially for a trailer. Trust and believe I'm on the same hype train as you all and want the trailer asap, but we just gotta wait...nothing more nothing less. 

Edited by sEUpernova

I think it will, but I get the feeling with all the frustration going on just now, they would probably release it if it were ready. I think they probably haven't recorded the English voices yet and would rather show it off in all languages at the same time. Hope I'm wrong and we get it by the end of D23