Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

What Kingdom Hearts Spin-Off would you like to see in the future?

Kingdom Hearts Tactics, Theatrythm Kingdom Hearts, and Kingdom Hearts version of One Piece Treasure Cruise. xD

(And if it counts, Bandai Namco Version of KH? It could have Tales of Worlds, Few of the Shonen Worlds, Digimon, and yes, even a Pac-Man world. I can already see the gameplay. After seeing Veemon with a keyblade, it just sounds a lot better than people might take it for.)

Rock on!

I'd love for there to be a Kingdom Hearts fighting game!  In fact, Dissidia was actually supposed to be a KH fighting game, but Disney didn't allow it, so we got Dissidia Final Fantasy instead.  Can't complain though, since I thoroughly love the Dissidia series! :3

But anyways, back on topic, a KH fighting game would rock, and I'm sure that a Theathrythm installment for Kingdom Hearts should appear sooner rather than later! :3

Well, they were originally going to have Dissidia be a crossover with Kingdom Hearts too, but changed it because Disney didn't want that; it'd be too violent or some other stupid reason.  If they went back with that idea, that'd be really cool! Add in Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger characters while they're at it!

I'd love it if there was a crossover with Mario (particularly the Mario & Luigi Series) and/or Kirby! 0/*

Has to be non-canon. For example, KH version of Mario kart or dissidia? Etc

Dissidia, musou and theathrythm. That's it.

Theatrythym Kingdom Hearts, Dissidia Kingdom Hearts, what else...Kingdom Karts

I'd love for there to be a Kingdom Hearts fighting game!  In fact, Dissidia was actually supposed to be a KH fighting game, but Disney didn't allow it, so we got Dissidia Final Fantasy instead.  Can't complain though, since I thoroughly love the Dissidia series! :3 But anyways, back on topic, a KH fighting game would rock, and I'm sure that a Theathrythm installment for Kingdom Hearts should appear sooner rather than later! :3

Well, they were originally going to have Dissidia be a crossover with Kingdom Hearts too, but changed it because Disney didn't want that; it'd be too violent or some other stupid reason.  If they went back with that idea, that'd be really cool! Add in Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger characters while they're at it! I'd love it if there was a crossover with Mario (particularly the Mario & Luigi Series) and/or Kirby! 0/*

Like The Transcendent Key and mag77 said, Dissidia was originally a Kingdom Hearts spin-off until Disney rejected it. A Theatrhythm game is more likely and appreciated. Dynasty Warriors seems like a likely crossover as well.

Like The Transcendent Key and mag77 said, Dissidia was originally a Kingdom Hearts spin-off until Disney rejected it. A Theatrhythm game is more likely and appreciated. Dynasty Warriors seems like a likely crossover as well.

Trust me, whatever kind of KH game comes out, you can bet your Keyblade I'll be getting it! :3

Well, they were originally going to have Dissidia be a crossover with Kingdom Hearts too, but changed it because Disney didn't want that; it'd be too violent or some other stupid reason. If they went back with that idea, that'd be really cool! Add in Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger characters while they're at it!I'd love it if there was a crossover with Mario (particularly the Mario & Luigi Series) and/or Kirby! 0/*

It it confirmed that Dissidia was supposed to be a KH game but Disney rejected it? Nomura said in a recent interview that Disney never said no to any of his ideas with the series... Then again he could be referring to the story itself. I heard of that before, but the whole KH Dissidia thing sounds more like a myth.Also...

Well, they were originally going to have Dissidia be a crossover with Kingdom Hearts too, but changed it because Disney didn't want that; it'd be too violent or some other stupid reason. If they went back with that idea, that'd be really cool! Add in Dragon Quest and Chrono Trigger characters while they're at it!I'd love it if there was a crossover with Mario (particularly the Mario & Luigi Series) and/or Kirby! 0/*

Mario and Sora at the Olympic Games LOLScrew everything else. I want to see Sora figure skating in Canada or something to beat Bowser in a duel.

A KH version of Dynasty Warriors would be cool :)

(even though I know that most people don't like this idea :P)

I could play as every character and destroy hundreds of Heartless, would be so dope.

Beat me to the punch with this one; it's good to know there are others that agree with me on it. Once upon a time, I had actually sketched out maps for stages for something like that. 

KH would be great material to use for a Dynasty/Samurai Warriors-style game. We've already gotten the Battle of One Thousand Heartless in KH2, So we know that filling the screen with enemies isn't all that difficult. With the newer platforms that are out these days, something of those proportions are definitely within the grasp of the series, especially without necessarily compromising the graphic detail of the environments and characters. 

And heck, they've gone that way with the Zelda games in Hyrule Warriors; a Kingdom Hearts edition would probably play out comparably in terms of a plotline, though I've always imagined it could be a good backdrop in which to play out a Keyblade War scenario, albeit that would mean it'd have to be canon. 

Edited by Become