Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
KingdomHearts3

0.2 Birth by Sleep -A Fragmentary Passage- music

Man, I just really don't know!  But, knowing the awesomeness of Shimomura, I'm sure she'll compose at least two new tracks for "A Fragmentary Passage!"  And there's no doubt that there'll probably be remixes of known theme songs, and I agree, the tone should definitely be dark, to go with the dark tone that A Fragmentary Passage will have!  I'm so psyched!

Oh wow, so you're the 100th 2.8 topic!  Badass! :D

All I can imagined for new tracks is the following...

• A re-orchestrated Realm of Darkness theme.
  • A re-orchestrated Realm of Darkness battle theme.
  • A re-orchestrated final boss battle theme.

I would imagine that at the very least we get re-orchestrated versions of Night in the Dark Dream and Night of Tragedy, maybe even a re-orchestrated Hunter of the Dark, but hopefully there's a chance that we might get a lot more than just that. For one thing we could probably get new incidental/cutscene music that could be used in KH3 later on, maybe a new theme to go with the final boss of the episode (in place of Hunter of the Dark possibly), or maybe even new themes for any particular areas you are in in the Realm of Darkness. Or maybe the whole world will just get new themes all together, but I kind of doubt that. Plus I really want to hear Night in the Dark Dream and Night of Tragedy get re-orchestrated, they would sound WAAAAYYYY too good! But yeah, hopefully we'll get some new music. I also hope that apart from re-orchestrating the 3 exclusive themes from KH X, we'll also get some new music in X Back Cover as well.

I would imagine that at the very least we get re-orchestrated versions of Night in the Dark Dream and Night of Tragedy, maybe even a re-orchestrated Hunter of the Dark, but hopefully there's a chance that we might get a lot more than just that. For one thing we could probably get new incidental/cutscene music that could be used in KH3 later on, maybe a new theme to go with the final boss of the episode (in place of Hunter of the Dark possibly), or maybe even new themes for any particular areas you are in in the Realm of Darkness. Or maybe the whole world will just get new themes all together, but I kind of doubt that. Plus I really want to hear Night in the Dark Dream and Night of Tragedy get re-orchestrated, they would sound WAAAAYYYY too good! But yeah, hopefully we'll get some new music. I also hope that apart from re-orchestrating the 3 exclusive themes from KH X, we'll also get some new music in X Back Cover as well.

I agree, Daybreak Town's music sounds so underwhelming: we need a re-orchestration of that world's music!

Oh my gosh! I could just imagine he RoD theme and battle themes remade! It makes me feel hyped!

I agree, Daybreak Town's music sounds so underwhelming: we need a re-orchestration of that world's music!

Nah, Daybreak's music is very nice actually, the kind of calm that I've never heard from a KH title before, I kind of like it. But yes, it's always nice to hear a new rendition of a favorite piece.

I'd like to see newer renditions of;

• Mysterious Tower
  • Night of the Dark Dream
  • Night of Tragedy
  • A darker version of Castle Escapade
  • A darker version of Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo
  • Maybe even a return of Hunter of the Dark?