Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kyungshidae

Will you buy the digital copy or physical copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue?

Will you buy the digital copy or physical copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue?  

157 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy the digital copy or physical copy of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue?

• Digital
    • Physical
    • Both
    • Neither
    • I don't know yet!

Physical. I only get digital games if they're a lot cheaper, or the only option. It only feels right having the game in my hand.

Besides, I'll be waiting on either a price cut or a used copy so I can get 2.8 for what would, in my opinion, be a far more reasonable price anyway. Can't get that with a digital copy.

Hmm is this even a competition? I will buy the physical copy because it feels better buying an hard copy because I can show my future children and my future grandchildren one of my favorite game franchise collection in my hands. The way I see it having a physical copy is like hardcore evidence.

Physical, duh. I mean, it just feels satisfying to have all those boxes together, you know? It almost feels like a trophy collection. Also, I tend to just prefer hard copies over digital anyway, gotta support the medium while it's still around, and it saves up on more space in the console, so really it's the smarter option. Other than that, I wasn't aware that there was even going to be a digital version of the game. It still makes more sense to have an actual disk and box rather than a collection of 0's and 1's.

Physical, I like having the actual box in my hand and if it's a beautiful box as well, which is what I'm assuming it's going to have a beautiful box art. Although I will probably switch over to digital because I'm getting the digital version of Fallout 4 and Assassin's Creed Syndicate but I'm for sure getting the physical game of 2.8, Persona 5, and Kingdom Hearts 3

I will definitely get the Physical copy. Is there even going to be a digital version seeing that it wasn't for 1.5 and 2.5?

Physical, duh. I mean, it just feels satisfying to have all those boxes together, you know? It almost feels like a trophy collection. Also, I tend to just prefer hard copies over digital anyway, gotta support the medium while it's still around, and it saves up on more space in the console, so really it's the smarter option. Other than that, I wasn't aware that there was even going to be a digital version of the game. It still makes more sense to have an actual disk and box rather than a collection of 0's and 1's.

There has to be. Unlike with the PS3, Sony demands all PS4 games have digital versions, just like on the Vita.I've gotten every KH game on physical and I'm going to complete the saga that way, even now that digital is an option and my preferred method Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Basically the only digital games I own are promo games and PS Plus games. Otherwise, I would much rather have the physical copy for my collection that's on display.

Edited by Toominator

I've always loved having physical copies of my video games, and that's how I'll pretty much be for the rest of my life.  Because sure, you can have a digital copy, but I think that it's much better having the box in your hands!  I can't wait to hold it and smell the new box smell when I get it! X_X