Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Felixx

Why did Sora turn into a Shadow?

No there is a clear difference between Sora's status as a walking heart and Ansem as a heartless. Ansem was NEVER purified of his darkness and was the definition of a heartless which means hes a heart captured by the darkness. This is fact.

Sora was purified by Kairi and no longer a heartless which changes his status to a walking heart. The is a clear distinct difference between the two examples. so you cannot accurately interchange them

I'm not saying that he is a Heartless like Ansem, I'm saying that by not being a Heartless and not being a whole person, he is somewhere in between. He lacks a true body like a Heartless, but he has all of what makes him himself and his form is not made of Darkness, distancing himself from being a Heartless. If the name for that "in-between" category is now cannonly called "a walking heart", then fine, he's a walking heart, no arguments there. Either I'm not making myself very clear or now everybody is taking me too literally.

I'm not saying that he is a Heartless like Ansem, I'm saying that by not being a Heartless and not being a whole person, he is somewhere in between. He lacks a true body like a Heartless, but he has all of what makes him himself and his form is not made of Darkness, distancing himself from being a Heartless. If the name for that "in-between" category is now cannonly called "a walking heart", then fine, he's a walking heart, no arguments there. Either I'm not making myself very clear or now everybody is taking me too literally.

You are referencing Ansem as your only other comparison but if you knew what we were saying and agreeing i don't get why you are trying to argue it's vague when there are clear differences. Sora was not a heartless once he was purified. Yes he was a walking heart. In this series the smallest details make a difference. I think we are on the same page now :P

You are referencing Ansem as your only other comparison but if you knew what we were saying and agreeing i don't get why you are trying to argue it's vague when there are clear differences. Sora was not a heartless once he was purified. Yes he was a walking heart. In this series the smallest details make a difference. I think we are on the same page now :P

Fine fine, I'm just drained and confused by this point. Ansem=Heartless, reduced to simpler walking heart-ish form, still Heartless because Darkness. Sora=not Heartless, walking heart, purified of any Darkness that would make him a Heartless. Am I good now?  :sad:  -.-