Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Light Yagami vs Batman

Yes. Batman is more justice than Light Yagami would ever be. (Batman's good, & Light's evil, which gives him an ironic name. Or maybe that's the whole point-to confuse fans!) Also, Batman would play a similar role to Ryuzaki Lawliet, Dick Grayson would play a role similar to Touta Matsuda, Commisioner Gordon would play a similar role to Soichiro Yagami, Red Hood would play a similar role to Mello, Harvey Bullock would play a similar role to Aizawa, & Robin (Tim Drake) would play a similar role to near. & Light Yagami would either play a role similar to Two-Face or the Riddler.

Yes. Batman is more justice than Light Yagami would ever be. (Batman's good, & Light's evil, which gives him an ironic name. Or maybe that's the whole point-to confuse fans!) Also, Batman would play a similar role to Ryuzaki Lawliet, Dick Grayson would play a role similar to Touta Matsuda, Commisioner Gordon would play a similar role to Soichiro Yagami, Red Hood would play a similar role to Mello, Harvey Bullock would play a similar role to Aizawa, & Robin (Tim Drake) would play a similar role to near. & Light Yagami would either play a role similar to Two-Face or the Riddler.

How was Light evil tho?Sure he went a bit of the edge but he wasn't evil.

How was Light evil tho?Sure he went a bit of the edge but he wasn't evil.

Ahem, remember during season 2 when he said

'If things go badly i'll have to kill my sister'

When his dad died all he could care about was writing Mellow's name in the DN? He killed that black haired woman who was loyal to him? And in episode 12 he killed the innocent woman because she almost found out?

This shouldn't turn into that debate.

THE MAIN topic is:Would Batman catch him or would Light discover his identity? This is a game of wits.

Edited by TheNinjasJoint

Ahem, remember during season 2 when he said

'If things go badly i'll have to kill my sister'

When his dad died all he could care about was writing Mellow's name in the DN? He killed that black haired woman who was loyal to him? And in episode 12 he killed the innocent woman because she almost found out?

This shouldn't turn into that debate.

THE MAIN topic is:Would Batman catch him or would Light discover his identity? This is a game of wits.

Drastic times call for drastic measures,he did much more good than bad but I'll stop here so it won't turn into a debate.