Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Hargleblargleboo

Image It's almost October. You know what that means...

Don't really celebrate Halloween, cos you know, everyone at school at home is like? ''WE ARE NOT BLOODY AMERICANS, MY CHILDREN WILL NOT CELEBRATE AMERICAN HOLIDAYS'' and so on and so forth.

To be fair, Bonfire Night is where it's at, don't need to be pissing about with sweeties when I can set effigies on fire xD

Don't really celebrate Halloween, cos you know, everyone at school at home is like? ''WE ARE NOT BLOODY AMERICANS, MY CHILDREN WILL NOT CELEBRATE AMERICAN HOLIDAYS'' and so on and so forth.To be fair, Bonfire Night is where it's at, don't need to be pissing about with sweeties when I can set effigies on fire xD

Uh.. might want to check your facts there 2quid Halloween isn't an American holiday it's an Irish one or more specifically a Celtic one it's a Celtic Harvest Festival it was taking place in Ireland for quite sometime before America ever even had its first Halloween

American's are just the ones who made it into a commercial holiday 

And that my friends is your Historical Fact by Joe for today

Don't really celebrate Halloween, cos you know, everyone at school at home is like? ''WE ARE NOT BLOODY AMERICANS, MY CHILDREN WILL NOT CELEBRATE AMERICAN HOLIDAYS'' and so on and so forth.To be fair, Bonfire Night is where it's at, don't need to be pissing about with sweeties when I can set effigies on fire xD

Guy Fawkes Night has always sounded pretty cool to me, as a resident of the US.

You should feel lucky to have a holiday like that exclusive to your country! Embrace it!

:D

I was expecting a "pumpkin-spice everything", but I'll accept spoops.

No. Pumpkin Spice is overrated.

Guy Fawkes Night has always sounded pretty cool to me, as a resident of the US.

You should feel lucky to have a holiday like that exclusive to your country! Embrace it!

:D

No. Pumpkin Spice is overrated.

Oh I agree. It's just that there are actual signs near my house with "pumpkin spice is back!" on them, so I've had a hard time avoiding it.

Uh.. might want to check your facts there 2quid Halloween isn't an American holiday it's an Irish one or more specifically a Celtic one it's a Celtic Harvest Festival it was taking place in Ireland for quite sometime before America ever even had its first HalloweenAmerican's are just the ones who made it into a commercial holiday And that my friends is your Historical Fact by Joe for today

I know about the history of Halloween, and all of its pagan roots. Hell, there's a school near us called All Hallows, you kinda have to know about. All I'm saying is that a lot of teachers and parents don't appreciate the commercialness (?) of it when it hasn't been a very well celebrated holiday in years, only recently. Also I am aware that different parts of the UK have celebrated similar holidays to Halloween for yonks, but it never really took off down south I don't think. But now I've said that I will look it up. Feel free to poke holes I'll fill 'em in later. Can't be arsed right now it's way too early And my post was only a parody of those types of people. Im cool with Halloween but I just don't have any connection to it.

Another year of trying to act like an adult on Halloween and missing out on all the fun stuff. ;_; At least all the cool spooky stuff is coming back.

Oh, I totally forgot what Halloween was until now. xD

This is me going...
Posted Image
boo

"What a bunch o' Jokas!" ~Reyn

That's actually me.

Guy Fawkes Night has always sounded pretty cool to me, as a resident of the US.You should feel lucky to have a holiday like that exclusive to your country! Embrace it!:DNo. Pumpkin Spice is overrated.

Thanks man! You make the most of Halloween and enjoy the heck out of it!