Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Solstice

Do you think KH3 will live up to the expectations of the community?

Do you think KH3 will live up to the expectations of the community?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think KH3 will live up to the expectations of the community?

• It will probably be what most people are expecting of it
    • No, the expectations are too high for it
    • Another option? Tell me below!

Square Enix is currently working on KH3, a game that will be on the PS4 and Xbox1. Some of the community members (like myself.) have high hopes for KH3. So, do you think KH3 will will meet these expectations, or no?

Its development time has been so long, people are bound to be disappointed. That's not to say it won't still be a great game, it's just that with all the hype building over the years, there's no way they'll be able to please everyone.

i doubt it, look at ff15

Its development time has been so long, people are bound to be disappointed. That's not to say it won't still be a great game, it's just that with all the hype building over the years, there's no way they'll be able to please everyone.

This, and that people are really expecting it to be a perfect game, a small mistake will make some people (only a few number) complain, and they've got the right to do so, this game has been in development for way too long, I think I'm not the only one who thinks that they've continued to make KH titles before releasing KH3 in order to get the maximun amount of money. 

Don't get me wrong, I thik it'll be the best KH game, and even if it isn't the best, it'll probably be very good.

It will exceed expectations. With the twists and turns that Nomura is known for, we are bound to be in for surprises.

This is what would normaly happen, but the hype has been around for too long; remember that KH3 won't release untill at least 2 years heve passed.

Actually, the hype has been for so long that I think my one is geting out of date xD (what I mean is that I'm not as hyped any more).

Edited by Xamtehwt Trece

This is what would normaly happen, but the hype has been around for too long; remember that KH3 won't release untill at least 2 years heve passed.

Actually, the hype has been for so long that I think my one is geting out of date xD (what I mean is that I'm not as hyped any more).

Don't worry. Your hype will be all new once D23 Japan comes.

Edited by Recusant Sora

I have, and it's the exact same situation. It's been in development forever, and the demo was awesome, but I've heard plenty of people complaining about it.

i think people were complaining about the frame rate, but that was before 2.0 and i haven't kept up with it since 2.0, but still its a demo and probably a old build at that. it should be fine by 2016.

i feel like the people who are going around praising the game before it even comes out and saying "i just KNOW it will be good because it's Kingdom Hearts 3" are going to be the most disappointed. then again if their hype is blinding enough to cloud their judgement beforehand then it'll probably still be enough to blind them afterwards and they'll go on to profess how it's "greatest game evaar."

as for me i don't have very high expectations for the game. if anything i'm expecting lots of eye rolling and disappointment, given how the recent entries of the series ave turned out. 

Me, I honestly think KH3 will definitely deliver. Obviously you can't satisfy EVERYONE, but I think it will be a very amazing game that will proudly stand in the KH series. Yes, the hype has been for so long but this hype is different. Nomura is throwing so many suprises and new content in the game that'll definitely delightfully suprise us. Plus, we've had the Remixes to play as well. When we were hyped befor KH3 was announced, we had no idea what was going to be in it. No idea for worlds and whatnot unlike other hyped games. Nomura has been leaving us little crumbs to follow to leave us hyped, but hungry for more. By announcing new things little by little (worlds, attraction flow, etc) he satisfies our need for hype just enough to not get us impatient while still maintaining a healthy level of hype. And besides, I know a LOT of fans are very patient like I am, so I think KH3 will be amazing for many KH fans.

I think it will be BETTER than what the community expects. There has been so much leading up to this game, so many events taking place and everything has just led up to this moment, and knowing Square with their previous main KH titles I doubt it'll be a flop quality wise. (Hope I didn't jinx it though), I think the game will be filled with cliffhangers and moments that people didn't see coming. That's just me though :)

Square Enix is currently working on KH3, a game that will be on the PS4 and Xbox1. Some of the community members (like myself.) have high hopes for KH3. So, do you think KH3 will will meet these expectations, or no?

With the optional inclusion of myself in said game, I have full faith it will live up to said hype. 

Depends on the community :U

In all seriousness, no, I don't think it will. I think it will be a phenomenal game by itself, but when compared to A. the wait time (which people have let themselves get worked up over anyway) and B. the general nitpickiness of KH fans in particular, I think there's going to be a lot of "why this game wasn't actually that great".

Regardless, I know it's going to be fantastic, and I am certainly looking forward to playing it (but 2.8 first!)