Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
KeybladeLordCheeseCurd

Regarding the duration of BBS 0.2

Now, Nomura said that BBS 0.2 will be the length of one Disney world, and that bummed people out.

But look on the bright side, it could be longer than an hour due to no loading screens, making the world bigger and stuff! And they could put a lot of things into this short episode to make it worth it! And once again, if you want to make it longer, just wander aimlessly and beat up Heartless.

If there's a boss, it might be hard and require grinding!

And at least it'll be longer than the secret episode. That happened to be 24 minutes long.

Alrighty fandom let's think about this. Nomura has a habit of playing mind games, nothing is ever what it seems with him. He said 0.2 will be the length of one Disney world so let's focus on that for a sec. It's not necessarily a bad thing, just compare world length from kh1 to kh2, that's a big difference so who knows how long a world will be in kh3? It might be a huge amount of content or perhaps just a little. Either way we get to see what the map size and combat will be like for kh3. And I for one think that in and of itself is pretty incredible. Who's with me?

What defines a length of a world because if we consider KH2's length of a world, we had to visit it twice to fully complete it and each visit, for me, takes about 1 to 2 hours so together would make about 2 to 4 hours