Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Kingdomhe

STOP MAKING MORE KH GAMES SQUARE!

like seriously, the more games they put out the more time is taken way from kh3! i remember a special someone saying that they didn't want to put multiplayer in KHBBS because it would take time from kh3.......BULL CRAP, if they could make and new game and a new movie, then they could have done that and we could have played that until KH3. they also could have just put 3D with KH3 in one game, but worked on 3D after KH3 was done. i'm starting to believe 2.9 is a thing now because that would be the next thing: putting all the game on ps4 for 2017. i mean i get that he is trying to keep his promise to us and make a KH game every year but, i want kh3 more and i want to play KH3 before i'm 20

#DON'TLETTHEDREAMDROP

2.8 is likely the prologue collection, most likely the last HD collection. I'm sure KH3 will be out 2017. Just my opinion, I've seen the prologue thing in Famitsu, and I'm excited for 2.8. I don't think 2.9 will ever be a thing.

Edited by KHLegendIII

2.8 is likely the prologue collection, most likely the last HD collection. I'm sure KH3 will be out 2017. Just my opinion, I've seen the prologue thing in Famitsu, and I'm excited for 2.8.

but he said at the earliest and that might be only if they rush it. plus, that doesn't stop them from putting all the old games on PS4

I've already stated my opinion about KH2.8, I think it's absurd and a way to earn even more money (like they didn't earn enough already). I honestly wouldn't be surprised if KH2.9 were to be released, or if KH3 will be devided into even more games, as long as they earn money, they're not going to stop selling new stuff, like, c'mon, how can they take 4 years to make the first KH3 trailer and at least 7 to make the game itself? This is really ennoying me now.

I'm not the only one who's got this opinion. I'm happy to see that most people are hyped for 2.8, honestly, but I'm also glad to see that more and more people see what KH has turned into for Square; probably KH will be done for after KH3 for many people (including me), so they just want to make more and more games before KH3.

2.9 is definitely not going to be a thing, trust me, you don't need to worry about it. Why?

• Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 FINAL Chapter Prologue.
  • 1.5+2.5+2.8+0.2=7 1.5+2.5+2.8+0.2+1+2+3=13. It's just perfect! 2.9 would ruin ALL of this.

Now I do expect a PS4 collection of all the games, but I expect it to release after KH3. With that game out, we wouldn't care what Square would release for a while.

IF and only IF 2.9 is a thing it would be a collection for the .5/8s, plus it would be before 3 because that was the whole point of the .5/8s

Nomura said the reason they're making 2.8 is because KH3 is further away than many fans think. KH3 was never supposed to come out in 2016, so you shouldn't worry about "more KH games delay KH3". And I don't think that 2.9 is a thing.

It's not "Make more KH games or get KH3 sooner" it's "have KH games to tide us over or not"Not making more games isn't going to make KH3 release faster, it's just going to make a larger amount of time with no KH until KH3.

thats not necessarily true. if they can't put multi on 2.5 because that would thake more time than making 2 new things then thats a problem, plus i would have their focus on KH3 100% and not 70% and 30% on what will the next game be.

I am tired of all you people bashing 2.8 just because it " gets taken away by my precious KH3!". Seriously, get over it. Less games won't make KH3 come out quicker.

Nomura said the reason they're making 2.8 is because KH3 is further away than many fans think. KH3 was never supposed to come out in 2016, so you shouldn't worry about "more KH games delay KH3". And I don't think that 2.9 is a thing.

i know 2.8 is important but that is only because of 3D and i don't mind just that game getting remade, but it the NEW things that do.

IF and only IF 2.9 is a thing it would be a collection for the .5/8s, plus it would be before 3 because that was the whole point of the .5/8s

It doesn't have to be released before 3, if it was a thing.

The HD remakes were made not only to have an easier access to play the games (cause let's be honest, this is obviously the better way to play the games than buying multiple gaming systems.) The HD remakes were also made to try and get newcomers to play the series and this was succeeded. But finally, the HD remakes were also made to relive all the past games and remember what all of this is leading up to: Kingdom Hearts 3. The HD remakes have done this job already. Doing it all over again would be just too much if released before Kingdom Hearts 3. If it's already done its job, why do it all over again in a short amount of time?

Edited by Master Eraqus

this is why they shouldn't have announced kingdom hearts 3 early. 

It doesn't have to be released before 3, if it was a thing.

The HD remakes were made not only to have an easier access to play the games (cause let's be honest, this is obviously the better way to play the games than buying multiple gaming systems.) The HD remakes were also made to try and get newcomers to play the series and this was succeeded. But finally, the HD remakes were also made to relive all the past games and remember what all of this is leading up to: Kingdom Hearts 3. The HD remakes have done this job already. Doing it all over again would be just too much if released before Kingdom Hearts 3. If it's already done its job, why do it all over again in a short amount of time?

yeah the .5/8s were to collect new and old fans on 1 system to play the game before KH3 to lead up to KH3, well 2.8 is on ps4 so unless i'm missing something they failed with that dream. that why the only why for them to still do that before kh3 is to port them on ps4

It doesn't have to be released before 3, if it was a thing.The HD remakes were made not only to have an easier access to play the games (cause let's be honest, this is obviously the better way to play the games than buying multiple gaming systems.) The HD remakes were also made to try and get newcomers to play the series and this was succeeded. But finally, the HD remakes were also made to relive all the past games and remember what all of this is leading up to: Kingdom Hearts 3. The HD remakes have done this job already. Doing it all over again would be just too much if released before Kingdom Hearts 3. If it's already done its job, why do it all over again in a short amount of time?

I CONCUR! The remixes did their job. They shouldn't be forced to do it again! Edited by KeybladeLordSora

thats not necessarily true. if they can't put multi on 2.5 because that would thake more time than making 2 new things then thats a problem, plus i would have their focus on KH3 100% and not 70% and 30% on what will the next game be.

i know 2.8 is important but that is only because of 3D and i don't mind just that game getting remade, but it the NEW things that do.

BBS 0.2 will only be 1-2 hours long and the X back cover movie won't be so long either, so I don't think making those two will take them much time. KH3 shouldn't be delayed too much by developing 2.8.

this is why they shouldn't have announced kingdom hearts 3 early. 

Nomura already admitted that several times. They only announced it so fans know that KH3 will be happening. But I agree, It was too early.

Edited by Felixx

You know, I bet this wouldn't be happening if KH3 wasn't announced as early as it was.

Stupid, sexy Square-Enix....

Seriously though, KH3 is further than you might think, 2.8 be damned in the equation. Without the ReMixes and 2.8, it would only mean no KH 'till KH3 which is a LONG time. They're not Milking it or Over-Franchising or anything like that, they're just trying to tide us over and even give us a taste of the game you revere.

Just....chill.

yeah the .5/8s were to collect new and old fans on 1 system to play the game before KH3 to lead up to KH3, well 2.8 is on ps4 so unless i'm missing something they failed with that dream. that why the only why for them to still do that before kh3 is to port them on ps4

Kingdom Hearts 3 was coming to PS4 so a KH fan was going to get a PS4 anyway.

BBS 0.2 will only be 1-2 hours long and the X back cover movie won't be so long either, so I don't think making those two will take them much time. KH3 shouldn't be delayed too much by developing 2.8.

Nomura already admitted that several times. They only announced it so fans know that KH3 will be happening. But I agree, It was too early.

you don't know that, X back could be long too, i mean people didn't think re:coded's movie was going to be long but then it turn out to be a bit over 3 hours. but they might be making new places and a battle system that they might not have.

Kingdom Hearts 3 was coming to PS4 so a KH fan was going to get a PS4 anyway.

like i said its hard, look up kevinhend and obiwan.

2.9 is definitely not going to be a thing, trust me, you don't need to worry about it. Why?

• Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 FINAL Chapter Prologue.
  • 1.5+2.5+2.8+0.2=7 1.5+2.5+2.8+0.2+1+2+3=13. It's just perfect! 2.9 would ruin ALL of this.

Now I do expect a PS4 collection of all the games, but I expect it to release after KH3. With that game out, we wouldn't care what Square would release for a while.

Posted Image

What do they have to do with this argument?

i'm saying they are having a hard time with the jump too. a LOT of people have ps3 now because they are cheaper and old but the ps4 is still new, so expecting fans to have a ps4 or xbox one because they know kh3 will be on it is a bit much, they should start saving and thinking about it but already having one or easily getting one is a bit much. and it breaks up the 1.5 and 2.5 thing

Edited by Keyblade master26