Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I know I said this a lot before, but Spencer Ellis Norman's most recent topic inspired me to make this. Because of this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M32ojNSew7o, something tells me that the same will happen to Kairi sooner or later.

If it does happen, what sort of things would Namine say to her other half?

Also, I think Brittany Snow will be the one reprising Namine this time.

As much as I loved Brittany Snow's Namine and would love to have her back, it doesn't seem likely she will be back; she has become an even bigger actress than she was when she did KH2 and she would cost a lot more than Megan Jett Martin would.  Unfortunately, a lot of actors see VIdeo Games as a small job and very few stick around the Video Game scene for long (Praise the heavens for people like Hayden Panitierre and Haley-Joel Osmet).

It was suggested by Data Ansem that she is among the people that who were deemed lost forever, but can be saved. I think at the top of my head he referred to her as ' treasured memories'. Also this could kickstart the whole debate again whether or not she can wield a keyblade due to being Kairi's nobody etc and the way things are going, everyone seems to be getting one ( unchained chi pun not intended). Also who wouldn't want to hear Namine's Theme again?