Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Minato arisato

The Era Structure of the Persona Series

I know many are a bit down about the Persona 5 delay but honestly I saw it coming, I didn't want to believe it but it happened, but let's not talk about that, Let's discuss the series in general. 

SUMMER 2016 

is the true date for the new Era of Persona games to flourish, i know a lot might be confused by this and you might think i'm crazy but this is how the series somewhat works. 

The Date for the beginning for the series with Revelations:Persona is 1996.

Now to the Era we're currently in:P3/P4, this Era began for us americans in the summer of 2006.

Now P5 is coming in summer 2016, where the P3 dates ten. 

Now there is some logic to this kind of structure, they are targeting people who can appeal to the persona series now, as in young adults and maybe even adults. Also each theme the series takes appeals all sorts of people. 

As for the delay I'm still kinda down about, hoping for atlus to break their norms but oh well, more content for P5. It's going to be the biggest SMT game in history as of now. Also to those saying if Persona 5 released now it would be buggy, and I'm not so sure on this, Atlus hardly makes broken games, it would most likely feel like it's lacking content is all.

Edited by Minato arisato

I'm not even surprised at all by the delay,as playing P5 this year felt unreal to me.in fact I'm happy they are taking their time to polish the game,that said summer 2016 seems like a perfectly good time since I'll be free from exams for a little while before I move on to form 6(idk what the equivalent is in American system) I just hope it releases the first week in summer.....well it's summer all year round where i live anyway lol.I'm mainly hoping for a PC port of P5 cause I really don't wanna get another console.

Edited by The Protagonist

I'm not even surprised at all by the delay,as playing P5 this year felt unreal to me.in fact I'm happy they are taking their time to polish the game,that said summer 2016 seems like a perfectly good time since I'll be free from exams for a little while before I move on to form 6(idk what the equivalent is in American system) I just hope it releases the first week in summer.....well it's summer all year round where i live anyway lol.I'm mainly hoping for a PC port of P5 cause I really don't wanna get another console.

Sorry my friend it's possible for the hardware but it's a sony IP ):

Honestly I'm fine with P5 coming out in 2016, that way I can have time to set money aside for buying a ps3, and I can just purchase FFXV, KH2.8, and P5 all at the same time Lol.

I'm super psyched that they're going into a new direction while keeping the persona core. Since P1&P2 were connected, and same with P3&P4, I feel P5 should begin it's own universe along with whatever the future entails.

I'm fine with the delay since I already have a lot to catch up with in the Persona series

I've finished Persona 4 Golden last summer,and it's now my favorite video game of all time

I've finished Persona 3 and currently at the end of The Answer chapter in P3 FES

And I still need to finish Persona Q and start playing the Persona 2 duology of:Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment