Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Master Keeper

Summon VS D link

What do u think is better if they make a new kingdom hearts series

Summon

or

D link

I say D-link is better to me but summons reminds me of the FF "influence" part;) in the KH franchise

I'm kind of mixed...

With summons you play along side them which is cool (I like Genie, Mushu, Tinker Bell, and Cloud's)

but...

D-Links let you use their abilities which is awesome to use (I like Cinderella, Zack, and Snow White's)

P.S. Lookin foward to Pete's D-Link in the NA release of Birth by Sleep, looks like fun

I'm kind of mixed...

With summons you play along side them which is cool (I like Genie, Mushu, Tinker Bell, and Cloud's)

but...

D-Links let you use their abilities which is awesome to use (I like Cinderella, Zack, and Snow White's)

P.S. Lookin foward to Pete's D-Link in the NA release of Birth by Sleep, looks like fun

maybe we could get DLC? hey i could wish............lol

...I dunno since I've no clue what D link is..

D link is a ability where u can summon ur allys powers and use dem, 4 eample, if u make terra use a vens d link, terra will b much faster, see how da d link works dude

I'm kind of mixed...

but...

You have no proof Pete is the new d-link.

I'm kind of mixed...

but...

Yes he does its in the recent trailer shown at gamescon: it shows terra using pete at 3:03-3:06

The only real time i used Summons was when i had to LVL them up in KH2.

But D-Link looks a lot more fun, and then you can do other kind of Finishing Moves.

So i'll go with D-Link :D

I'm kind of mixed...

but...

yes there is proof because Aqua was shown using Pete D-Link

It really depends on what gameplay system they use in the new Kingdom Hearts series, if they use something involving commands/decks then D-Links, if they use Kingdom Hearts or II's systems then Summons would be better suited for the series. Personally, i'd like them to use D-Links as I like the idea of you being able to use commands that characters from other worlds have.

I seem to recall Nomura describing D-Links as an evolution of the summon system, so I think they will stick with them, and wont go back to the old summon system in future games.

D-Link is much better as its not just a random character like Chicken Little shooting balls at heartless.

Some summons are really good, nah just really Tinkerbell as she heals you.

D-Links are great as they also fully restore your HP.

I'm kind of mixed...

but...

TROLL FAIL

at gamescom it showed Aqua using it.

D link for my answer.