Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
catmaster0116

Unversed (Flood) Animation Test

I can make these babies appear now <3

Was a pain to make though.. took me 4 solid hours to animate a 2 sec animation T_T

Please download and watch it here (it only 3 mb, you need winrar to open it)

How did I do for my first ever animation? Its not the best as its missing all the special effects and stuff but oneday I hope to get better at it.

I'm eager to know what people think xD

Thanks for dropping by!

I can make these babies appear now <3

Was a pain to make though.. took me 4 solid hours to animate a 2 sec animation T_T

Please download and watch it here (it only 3 mb, you need winrar to open it)

How did I do for my first ever animation? Its not the best as its missing all the special effects and stuff but oneday I hope to get better at it.

I'm eager to know what people think xD

Thanks for dropping by!

Very nice work! As an animator myself I can tell you that you will get better in time. It takes time to refine your skills, and grow in your knowledge. I like it and think  it's well done. Keep it up! 

Very nice work! As an animator myself I can tell you that you will get better in time. It takes time to refine your skills, and grow in your knowledge. I like it and think  it's well done. Keep it up! 

Thanks for your encouraging and kind words of advice. I'll admit it was a very steep learning curve in the first few weeks since I was learning off google and youtube video guides but I was happy I endured it and managed to make some progress (though small). I want to hope I can someday make something that's worth showing you (and everyone here).

That's really good :D

Thanks! :3

I'm speechless.

Now that is something I call awsome,Nya~! :wub:

Thank you Nya~!