Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Exiblade7

What game should I blind Let's play?

blind Let's play? Can you explain what's that?

A Let's Play is when someone plays through a game with the intent of being a guide or just to connect with other people (for those that don't know). A Blind Let's Play is playing a game with knowing little to nothing about it, hence going into it blind.

As for a Blind Let's Play, Point-and-click games like that of the Telltale series' are always fun to play to find out the different endings (I quite enjoyed The Wolf Among Us) or you could play something simpler like Ratchet and Clank.

Edited by KHVision

One final suggestion would be Solatorobo: Red the Hunter. There are just so many good games...

All three games are in my interest now. I might end up playing the one on the ds since I can easily let's play it. 

All three games are in my interest now. I might end up playing the one on the ds since I can easily let's play it.

Yay! :D A friend of mine suggested the ds one to me and I enjoyed it, so I thought I'd suggest it to you as well. I want to suggest so many more games but I don't want to make your list of games to long xD

Yay! :D A friend of mine suggested the ds one to me and I enjoyed it, so I thought I'd suggest it to you as well. I want to suggest so many more games but I don't want to make your list of games to long xD

It's okay if you recommend me more games because one of them might introduce me to a gaming franchise that I might fall in love with. 

It's okay if you recommend me more games because one of them might introduce me to a gaming franchise that I might fall in love with.

I'll go ahead and suggest one more then. It's one of my favorite game series, BlazBlue. The first game in the series is BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. I love the story of the games so much. I will warn you now though that there is some fan-service... I could care less about that stuff but if you can get around that then I think you'd enjoy it. Edited by Exilra

I'll go ahead and suggest one more then. It's one of my favorite game series, BlazBlue. The first game in the series is BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. I love the story of the games so much. I will warn you now though that there is some fan-service... I could care less about that stuff but if you can get around that then I think you'd enjoy it.

it seems like an interesting game. I just watched a trailer for it. 

Edited by Kaito Daimon

it seems like an interesting game. I just watched a trailer for it.

It is. The first game isn't the best in my opinion, but it's necessary if you want to understand the story. The controls might be difficult if you aren't used to arcade fighting games, but it's still possible to play. I know cuz I wasn't good at it but still completed it. In the 2nd game and on though they add a control scheme for people not used to it and it's much easier to play with. Edited by Exilra

Well, what games HAVE you played? lol And well, what sort of systems do you have?

Well, going off a random list, I would like to recommend Danganronpa (and maybe its sequel), Flower, Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak, 999 and VLR, Chibi-Robo, Corpse Party, Fez, Okamiden, Wings of Vi, VVVVVV, Please Don't Touch Anything, Jazzpunk, The Swapper, Teslagrad, Titan Souls, Ys Origin, Valdis Story, Freedom Planet, aaaannd Ni No Kuni. 

Long list, random list, very wide variety; from Side-scrolling platformers to JRPGs, point-and-clicks to visual novels. Weeee! Would probably take too long to describe each one though xDDDD

Well, what games HAVE you played? lol And well, what sort of systems do you have?

Well, going off a random list, I would like to recommend Danganronpa (and maybe its sequel), Flower, Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Heartbreak, 999 and VLR, Chibi-Robo, Corpse Party, Fez, Okamiden, Wings of Vi, VVVVVV, Please Don't Touch Anything, Jazzpunk, The Swapper, Teslagrad, Titan Souls, Ys Origin, Valdis Story, Freedom Planet, aaaannd Ni No Kuni. 

Long list, random list, very wide variety; from Side-scrolling platformers to JRPGs, point-and-clicks to visual novels. Weeee! Would probably take too long to describe each one though xDDDD

I can't list all of the games I've played because I've played a lot of games, but I can say what gaming systems I have. I have a 3ds, a ps3, a wii, and a wii u.

As for the games you've mentioned: I watched the anime for Danganronpa so that technically won't be a blind let's play if it's a game. I might do 999, but I'm not absolutely sure yet. I might do Fez. I'm currently playing Okami and I may blind let's play the sequel soon. Tenslagrad seems interesting and I'm seen so many people talk about Ni No Kuni that I might look into it soon. 

Ahhaha!! The Ultimate game JUST for you, Kaito:

Digimon World: Dawn (or Dusk)

It's on the DS. It's a game that nobody will ever suspect!

Don't overlook this just because it's Digimon. Trust me, it's a game you'll definitely want to play.

Don't get Regular Digimon World! You want Digimon World Dawn or Dusk! Either version will do.

Edited by Steven Drake (SteVentus)

Persona 3 or Persona 4 is a great game to Blind LP, and if you had a PSTV I would say Persona 4 Golden then basically any SMT style Atlus games are great to LP, and going on with the whole Persona thing since you have a 3DS and if you can capture with that then do Persona Q Shadow of the Labyrinth