Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
VisitJoan

How do you feel about the Big Hero 6 world being set after the events of the movie in Kingdom Hearts III?

How do you feel about the Big Hero 6 world being set after the events of the movie in Kingdom Hearts III?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. How do you feel about the Big Hero 6 world being set after the events of the movie in Kingdom Hearts III?

• Really happy! It needs to happen with the other worlds as well.
    • I'm happy about it. It's going to be a nice change of pace.
    • So-so. It has potental, but it might not work either.
    • I'm not sure if it's a good idea. It doesn't seem right to me.
    • No. Just No.
    • I don't really care.
    • Something else? Tell us below.

It sounds interesting,it'd be interesting if they do the same thing for some other Disney worlds,but since I didn't knew this movie existed before the announcement,well I don't really care :)

I think its a really cool change for a world. But i wish the concept had been done for like a second world visit since I hadn't seen the movie & would've loved to play through the original story first to see what it was about

It's such an awesome idea!!!

It really is something different for once :D :D :D

I think it's nice that they are making some movies sorta plot relevant :)

we haven't really had those since KH1

It did felt a bit awkward at times when they just smoosh Sora in the actual movie plot

~~~

but on another side of this,

who thinks SE might add the second visit thing again?

like for example, this idea would be the second visit and the actual movie plot would be the first visit?

it's just a thought :)

I actually like both doing the story of the original movie and doing the story after the movie ends. I think that is just my own opinion since I want to play in some stories but want a fresh start in others. I think this is fine, and I also am reminded of what happened with Frozen being in Once Upon a Time on ABC.

I just watched the movie because of this announcement. Such a great movie!

I especially love how it's incredibly funny even to an older audience, while still keeping everything PG.

They sort of did the same thing with The Nightmare Before Christmas in KHII, too, and it's one of the best worlds in that game, imo.

Agreed. It's my favourite world in that game. This is great news and I hope they do the same with a few more worlds.

Nomura's decisions are excellent (Yes, even Atlantica, I know.) and if I had one word to describe my reaction to this, I'd say, "Awesome!"

Hello, you get to fight a Dark Baymax AS Baymax and Sora. If that isn't one of the most amazing things, I don't know what is.

And since a Frozen world is inevitable, they could do this idea for that world too. Anyone agree?

I don't care for the disney worlds anymore but I'm happy that it takes place after the movie because in the pervious titles we already knew what was going to happen if we watched the movies so this is a nice change of pace if you ask me,I think they should do that for all the worlds.

I really like the idea.  By doing this SE gets to make an original tale based on an existing Disney (and technically Marvel) property.  I can't wait to see how the world plays out in the game.  Also, they can easily connect Big Hero 6 with the overarching plot of Kingdom Hearts.  

I don't really care. Yet. I haven't watched the movie, but I'll be watching it in a few days so maybe I'll have an opinion then.

I just watched Big Hero 6 last night for the first time, kinda disappointed in myself for not watching it prior. I always meant to but after hearing it was going to be in Kingdom Hearts III I got myself in gear and just watched it. Wasn't disappointed, loved every minute. I honestly hope they portray the world properly. San Fransokyo with NPC's about, rather than having every world be a ghost town crawling with heartless.