Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SoraDaxjer28

WHO Will Voice Master Xehanort?

I thought he froze Ventus?

During Terra's battle against Master Xehanort there is a quick time event where Xehanort grabs Terra and attempts to freeze him but if you hit the X button enough times in rapid succession you'll knock him back. It makes for a stylish finisher.

Actually, I'd argue that Billy Zane was far superior as Ansem, Seeker of Darkness: it's so disappointing that he no longer voices him.

I do agree, but Epcar isnt bad at all, to be fair to him. He's done a decent job a filling the hole that Zane left behind.

He is also the original Megatron. Leonard Nimoy voiced Galvatron the recreated form of Megatron in Transformers the Movie then continue to be voice by Frank Welker in the television series.

I know that, but you have to take in the fact that Welker was the voice of a talking dog and a blond moron who thought "Let's split up" was a good idea.

I know that, but you have to take in the fact that Welker was the voice of a talking dog and a blond moron who thought "Let's split up" was a good idea.

Would you still accept Frank Welker as a worthy successor to Leonard Nimoy as Master Xehanort's voice?

Interesting indeed. However, I heard that Quinton Flynn said they hadn't recorded yet. Usually recording is close to finishing off the product.

I should've asked him to clarify. Now I'm all confused lol. 

I would not be surprised if they did the voices already before he died.

I am severely hoping this is the case!  I am one of the hopefuls that Nimoy was able to record his lines before passing away!  If so, then Kingdom Hearts III will be his last living legacy!  Gahh, Nimoy, we all miss you!!! D:

I am severely hoping this is the case!  I am one of the hopefuls that Nimoy was able to record his lines before passing away!  If so, then Kingdom Hearts III will be his last living legacy!  Gahh, Nimoy, we all miss you!!! D:

Haley Joel Osment did say last year in winter that summer they might start voice acting and then half a year later he says he can't say a thing meaning he signed the papers and they were in progress. Nomura did say the main stuff is done which most likely means the settings, story, and voices.

Haley Joel Osment did say last year in winter that summer they might start voice acting and then half a year later he says he can't say a thing meaning he signed the papers and they were in progress. Nomura did say the main stuff is done which most likely means the settings, story, and voices.

Oh yes, I think I remember reading about that here on this site!  Man, I really, really hope that Nimoy managed to record his lines for Xehanort!  I am really hoping he did! D:

I'm lost. What's a quick time event?

An event when you have to press a button within a certain amount of time, or else you will take damage/die