Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DaxovanHearts

If you could see any one Non Disney property in KH?

I have a question:

If you could see any non Disney or square Enix property in Kingdom Hearts, which would it be? And would this property be a character, a world based on a film/game, or?

Personally, I'd love to see Studio Ghibli or maybe The Hunger Games?

Seeing sora and the rest of the gang fight their way in the arena and help Katniss would be amazing. And a heartless virus would affect the arena software and transport heartless into the arena? It'd be so cool. Haha.

AND DISCLAIMER: I know the kingdom hearts series could never see non Disney/SE properties in the games. If this post makes you mad, it isn't for you! Lol. Stop ruining the fun!!

Klonoa. Both of these franchises are oddly similar to each other. Klonoa goes to a castle to revist his memories. Just like Sora. Klonoa travels to world to world to get rid of nightmares. Just like in DDD. Nightmares comes from people feelings. People can also transform into nightmares due to the lack of love. Just like darkness. Also look at this at 1:24

Doesn't that remind you of that Deep Dive moment in KH1?

Edited by Klonoa the Dream Traveler

You'd be able to tell what I'm thinking of just by looking around my avatar, member title, and Username. (Less of Username, but you see where I'm going' with this? :D )

Many would think Sora as being Agumon (what? :O ), but in reality, He'd be Veemon. Just... Find the connection at my other thread, "Other Characters' Drive forms?". It explains it better there. xD

Donald & Goofy: I don't know, man. I don't know.

I'd love to see either a KH Pokemon or KH Metroid world.

In the Pokemon world he could show up during the first movie to continue the trend of movies being the world's theme and he could gain a Pokemon summon afterwards and defeat Pokemon heartless

I'd love to have a Metroid world. I've never finished a Metroid game before but just think about Sora getting Samus' armor and a laser blaster. Even if there was a Zero Suit Sora like Samus it'd at least be hilarious but running around in awesome armor blowing up heartless would be cool

Ace Combat.

Seriously, can you imagine gummi ship missions as epic as this? There would be NO complaints! I dare you to sit through a minute of this...

Like... imagine Sora screaming profanity at heartless ships as he blasts them away in the lanes between, maybe donald and goofy trying to not get airsick while Riku and Kairi are screaming bloody murder on how fun it is xD

Edited by Javelin434

Hmm, one Non-Disney property I think would be great for the Kingdom Hearts Universe is The Lord Of The Rings.  The heavy emphasis on good and evil and the characters really resonate with the themes of the Kingdom Hearts series, ya know?  Imagine having Aragorn as a party member as Sora and friends mow down hordes of Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, Orcs and Uruk Hai! :D

Perhaps some of the Don Bluth movies, like Land Before Time or Secret of NIMH. Though for Secret of NIMH or American Tail, probably little cameos if they decide to put a Great Mouse Detective or The Rescuers world(s). 

Looney Tunes would be interesting as well. Oooh, Balto would be nice too. I would also love if they put in Roger Rabbit in either the next Disney world (hopefully the House of Mouse) or in Radiant Garden. Road to El Dorado would be nice also; Sora and company fighting against the big stone panther would be awesome. We're Back! A Dinosaur's story I would love to have Rex or one of the others as a summon. Casper too. 

Some Studio Ghibli films would be sweet. Maybe even Studio Ghibli: The Game, aka Ni No Kuni lol

Hmm....Harry Potter would be nice too, advance training in magic for Sora, no? xD Wizard of Oz too for that matter. Also, Guardians of Ga'Hoole and Warriors. Also, The Mummy, Coraline, and / or Boxtrolls would be awesome.

GAH too many things I would like in KH xD Most of them being for my personal interest on how they would handle these stories and fit in to the feel / tone of KH.

1) A cameo of Ash and Pikachu would be cool. Their worlds won'T fit so maybe just a random cameo in a Hub world.

2) As of worlds: How to train your Dragon! IT would be so cool to have hiccup as an ally and Toothless as a summon! IT would be awesome to explore berk too!

3) Maybe Kid Icarus as well. Some heavenly temple world would be too close to all the other ancient greece in the game, though.