Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Clouded Sun

Need some help! (Wii U)

Something interesting has happened during my time playing Smash Bros. First, my brother disconnected my Wii U from an online battle using a Wiimote and Nunchuck. I believe this has something to do with this. Upon turning on the Wii U again and starting Smash, I have noticed that the Gamepad continually disconnected from my Wii U. After turning the Gamepad off and turning it on again (after 30 seconds), the controller would keep disconnecting every five seconds with a "There is an error with the Wii U Gamepad. Hold the power button etc..."

This is the most interesting and intriguing part. I started the Wii U from the home menu, waited about 3 minutes, and the Gamepad would still stay connected. Then I went through Mii Maker for about seven minutes: still connected. Tried another disc-based game: stayed connected.

Does anyone know why a Gamepad might disconnect from Smash Wii U so constantly? And what can I do to restore it again?

Maybe you need to sync it. Press the red bhttou on the Wii U console and the red button on the back of the gamepad. Try and see if that works. Though not sure.

I tried these options, albeit to no avail.

It's fantastic otherwise, as I see that literally every other app I have works perfectly fine with the Gamepad. Even other games...

I even wiped my Smash Bros. data.

Edited by Sun Wukong

I think the best thing to do is to contact Nintendo about this problem. They probably have a solution to do this.
Nintendo support phone number: 1 (800) 255-3700
If they can't help you, just buy a another gamepad and sell the old one.

I think the best thing to do is to contact Nintendo about this problem. They probably have a solution to do this.Here's their contact us page: http://en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/askNintendo support phone number: 1 (800) 255-3700If they can't help you, just buy a another gamepad and sell the old one.

Of course as my last resort, but I can only play on weekends on a biweekly basis. If I can't find the quick fix, I'll send it in. I'm getting a pro controller anyways, but I want to have the option to play offscreen.UPDATE: It's not only Smash Bros. Turns out it's ALL AMIIBO BASED APPLICATIONS. I don't understand how this is possible. Edited by Sun Wukong