Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
hatok

What Makes Xion's Keyblade a Sham?

When Riku encountered Xion, he didn't know of anyone besides Sora who could use the Keyblade, did he? I always thought that the reason for him calling it a sham was because he didn't believe anyone else could be able to wield a real keyblade since Sora was "the keyblade's chosen one". Riku then saw someone else using it, and deemed it to be a sham.

What about Mickey?

What about Mickey?

That's true, I forgot about Mickey...Anyone besides Sora and Mickey then (even though my argument comes across much weaker now :P).

Ah, okay. Man Nomura really needs to stop explaining key stuff like this in interviews

Again, that works from an outsider's view

I highly doubt Riku saw the keyblade and thought "Hm... this must be created from the siphoned power and memories of Sora's Nobody"

granted, he might have, during his blindfold phase Riku seemed to know a LOT of stuff for no explored reason

Riku once wielded the power of the Keyblade specifically he once wielded Sora's Keyblade. I'm pretty sure once he held Xion's Keyblade in his hand he would have been easily able to recognize that not only that Xion's Keyblade was not only a fake but that it drew from Sora's power(via Roxas). Even so what does that even have to do with your main point?