Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Hey, pretty good!

Was there any reason why the left and right audio were flipped? (or maybe that was just me, disregard this if so).

we've only got one recording mic at the minute and can't afford a second so can't record both right and left audio tracks at the same time yet have to pick one of the two so i made the decision to swap between left and right audio depending on which actor was talking as a creative choice 

we've only got one recording mic at the minute and can't afford a second so can't record both right and left audio tracks at the same time yet have to pick one of the two so i made the decision to swap between left and right audio depending on which actor was talking as a creative choice 

No, I get that. What I meant was, why was it flipped? i.e. when the one in kitchen on the left spoke, I heard it in my right ear, and when the one on the right spoke, I heard it in my left. I applaud the decision to have the audio come from only the side the actor was speaking, I was just wondered why it was switched like that.

No, I get that. What I meant was, why was it flipped? i.e. when the one in kitchen on the left spoke, I heard it in my right ear, and when the one on the right spoke, I heard it in my left. I applaud the decision to have the audio come from only the side the actor was speaking, I was just wondered why it was switched like that.

owe that you meant that was a mix up on my part that i just flat out forgot to fix and swap around in post since i was caught up trying to get a script for another short written and trying to get a second one into production so that is plain a simple a mistake by me by the time I actually noticed the video was already up and doing surprisingly well so I said I'll leave it be instead of pulling it down and trying to get it some notice all over again