Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

We're looking for people to join the KH13 Social Media team

We're looking to expand the KH13 SOCIAL MEDIA team! If you're passionate about Kingdom Hearts and would enjoy helping us find and post regular content, organise contests or come up with new ideas, then please either reply to this news post, or contact us by sending me a PM.

Disclaimer: This is not for a position in the NEWS team, who write the main news articles on KH13! The NEWS team are also looking for some new members on a separate post which you can see by clicking here.

What we're looking for:

Typical tasks:

• Posting fan-content (art, videos, discussions, fictions) or KH Facts regularly
  • Helping to create the Poll of the Day each day.
  • Looking for ‘other news’ to retweet on the Twitter page (t-shirts designs, music album/manga/novel releases, podcasts, etc).
  • Helping to organise and follow through with contests.
  • Coming up with ideas for new features or expanding on current ones.

If interested, please apply by replying to this post, or by sending me a PM, letting us know why you think you'd be a good addition to our team. Please apply even if you're unsure! Good luck!

UPDATE:

Thanks a lot to everyone who applied for the Community Team position and I’m not accepting anymore applications now. The people who have applied to this point I have messaged; if I haven’t please let me know.

We really appreciate your interest in becoming staff members, and if you remain active and contribute lots, then maybe one day down the track you can re-apply.

Edited by AndrewHankinson

I'd love to work on it! I'm a pretty big fan of kingdom hearts for a while now! And have played over half of the games, and watched the other ones to catch up on the lore and such! I've come up with my own ideas and speculations on various aspects of the current and possible future instalments! I'm active almost every day on the various websites I frequent! Kingdom hearts is my top favourite series next to final fantasy!

I would love to help out I love all the games and I write my own books and I know the kingdom hearts story top from bottom but I am somewhat confused with dream drop distance. I already stay caught up with kingdom hearts news. I already have a Tumblr. Plus I really want to join the KH community

One of the reasons Kingdom Hearts is my favorite video game franchise because of its widespread appeal, and thus the large KH community. Though I don't find alot of KH fans irl, when I do we can go on about our favorite moments, characters, and wishes for the franchise. Although the games have their lore and atmosphere, it doesn't stop us from bending the rules, re-imagining or recreating the games with a twist. I'd love to be able to post polls and content that shows people a detailed and even different take on the Kingdom Hearts world and its characters, as well as any polls that would inspire readers' imaginations and plans for their take on Kingdom Hearts.

Oh, yeah, this position is just what I've been looking for! I'd really like posting new artwork fans made, and I've got SO many ideas for Polls of the Days.

I could help organize contests, if I am given information on what to tell others. (Wait, does that mean I can't participate?!)

And although I don't have any kind of social media account on Facebook, etc., I can find news for all kinds of things if I put my mind to it!

Thank you for reading this! I hope I can be an excellent addition to this Team.

Oh, yeah, this position is just what I've been looking for! I'd really like posting new artwork fans made, and I've got SO many ideas for Polls of the Days.I could help organize contests, if I am given information on what to tell others. (Wait, does that mean I can't participate?!)And although I don't have any kind of social media account on Facebook, etc., I can find news for all kinds of things if I put my mind to it!Thank you for reading this! I hope I can be an excellent addition to this Team.

Even if you aren't on our Social Media Team, you can PM any of our Social Media Team members about Poll of the Day ideas and we will possibly use them. If we use them, we will properly credit you. 

Even if you aren't on our Social Media Team, you can PM any of our Social Media Team members about Poll of the Day ideas and we will possibly use them. If we use them, we will properly credit you.

Alright, that's good. But if you guys DO decide to hire me, let me know ahead of time so I can be prepared. But yeah, thanks for telling me this!

UPDATE:

Thanks a lot to everyone for applying for the Community Team position! I am going to start going through all the applicants (comments and PM) and you should all hear something from me in the next few days; please be patient as there are a few of you.

If you haven't applied yet there is still time to by commenting here or sending me a PM. I will inform you all when this officially stops and I won't be accepting applicants beyond that point.

Hey guys.

Thanks a lot to everyone who applied for the Community Team position and I’m not accepting anymore applications now. The people who have applied to this point I have messaged; if I haven’t please let me know.

We really appreciate your interest in becoming staff members, and if you remain active and contribute lots, then maybe one day down the track you can re-apply.

Thanks again and hope you enjoy the remainder of summer!

Andrew Hankinson