Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Sora96

Is Motomu Toriyama directing the new Front Mission title?

4 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Motomu Toriyama's new project is?

• New Front Mission title
    • Final Fantasy VII Remake
    • New Parasite Eve title
    • Final Fantasy X-3
    • A new IP

Motomu Toriyama, the director of the Final Fantasy X & XIII series along with Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings and Blood of Bahamut confirmed on December 27, 2014 that they will be able to announce his new project in 2015.

Siliconera recently learnt from a source at Square Enix that a new Front Mission game is in development.

Motomu Toriyama was the senior scriptwriter for Front Mission Evolved and "has a real love for the series".

Do you think the project Toriyama spoke of is this new Front Mission title? Hopefully we find out soon.

Forget X-3. After X-2's dissapointment there's no way Square would ever want to go back to the X saga (and don't come to that audio drama thing because it's just that, an audio drama). If he's actually directing something it has to be square's new ip announced at e3, nier 2 or rather a completely new Final Fantasy game. Hell even Type-1 is a possibility since tabata is busy with XV.

Edited by neil98

Forget X-3. After X-2's dissapointment there's no way Square would ever want to go back to the X saga (and don't come to that audio drama thing because it's just that, an audio drama). If he's actually directing something it has to be square's new ip announced at e3, nier 2 or rather a completely new Final Fantasy game. Hell even Type-1 is a possibility since tabata is busy with XV.

X-2 was quite successful. Haha.

You mean Project Setsuna? I'd hope so, but it's being made by a whole new studio.

Nier New Project is directed by Taro Yoko.

I seriously doubt it's Type-1.

X-2 was quite successful. Haha. You mean Project Setsuna? I'd hope so, but it's being made by a whole new studio. Nier New Project is directed by Taro Yoko. I seriously doubt it's Type-1.

you know what i mean with dissapointment -.- about project setsuna, why couldn't there be anyone with enough experience entering the studio to help and command the development? I think for the developers it would be a n honor to have somenone like toriyama as a director. Then again, we can't know wether any of the mentioned projects is the one toriyama's working on. If anything, i think we might have an answer by tgs or jump festa at the very most.

you know what i mean with dissapointment -.- about project setsuna, why couldn't there be anyone with enough experience entering the studio to help and command the development? I think for the developers it would be a n honor to have somenone like toriyama as a director. Then again, we can't know wether any of the mentioned projects is the one toriyama's working on. If anything, i think we might have an answer by tgs or jump festa at the very most.

Hopefully by TGS. He did say 2015.

I would be satisfied with X-3 or a new IP, I also wouldn't mind if he was on with the FFVII Remake.  I don't really care for Parasite Eve or Front Mission, but I am sure the fanbases of those games would be happy with a new title.