Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Would you like to see a Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts III?

Would you like to see a Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts III?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see a Toy Story world in Kingdom Hearts III?

• Yes! Toy Story was my favorite Disney movie and would love for it to appear in Kingdom Hearts III!
    • Yes! Though if it didn't appear I wouldn't be upset.
    • Nope, Toy Story isn't great in my opinion.
    • Eh, I don't really care.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Posted Image

This Keyblade has been speculated to come from the Toy Story World.

Why is that a speculation? What about the Keyblade resembles Toy Story?

That's what I'm wondering. Though I do recall that apparently something from the D23 trailer from 2013 apparently had something resembling the LGM (green aliens) in it, though I can't see it in the YouTube version of the trailer. Maybe it was from extended footage only people at D23 saw?

That's what I'm wondering. Though I do recall that apparently something from the D23 trailer from 2013 apparently had something resembling the LGM (green aliens) in it, though I can't see it in the YouTube version of the trailer. Maybe it was from extended footage only people at D23 saw?

No, I don't think there was anything hinting at Toy Story in the fan event. People mentioned the library that we saw in the E3 2015 trailer and the new keyblade, but that's about it.

No, I don't think there was anything hinting at Toy Story in the fan event. People mentioned the library that we saw in the E3 2015 trailer and the new keyblade, but that's about it.

Really? I could have swore I saw an article on here mentioning something about the LGM in a D23 trailer. Dang, oh well... but I'm sure something Toy Story related will pop up either in weaponry, summons, worlds, etc.

Really? I could have swore I saw an article on here mentioning something about the LGM in a D23 trailer. Dang, oh well... but I'm sure something Toy Story related will pop up either in weaponry, summons, worlds, etc.

Yeah, I see what you're talking about now. It could be related to attraction flow and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters ride thing.

Yeah, I see what you're talking about now. It could be related to attraction flow and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters ride thing.

That'd be nice. I'd totally be down with Toy Story in a KH game being all Buzz Lightyear of Star Command-y. Maybe SDG can meet the Buzz from that canon or whatever very far out in space in their Gummi Ship and then go into a real Toy Story world in a later game and mistake toy Buzz for the real one.

For the most I want it I don't think it will. First of all because of the modern setting which doesn't fit the series. There are some ways we can get a world based on Toy Story but much like Lilo and Stitch we could get a story outside the main one in the movie.For example we might get to have Woody and Buzz being in a room in Cable Town or Twilight Town and somehow you all get tranaported to a world based on the dreams and imagination of the boy owner of the room. As you can see I'm adaptating the movie elements into a fitting story but it's not the one presented in the film, so yeah I would like it but don't see it at all possible :/

Why is that a speculation? What about the Keyblade resembles Toy Story?

The tip is shaped like a sherrif's badge (Woody), it can transform into dual pistols (used by cowboys: Woody), The centre of the Keyblade has stars covered in starts (associated with Buzz Lightyear) and another Keyblade transformation is a rocket launcher (used by spacemen: Buzz), the Keyblade has a toy like texture.

The tip is shaped like a sherrif's badge (Woody), it can transform into dual pistols (used by cowboys: Woody), The centre of the Keyblade has stars covered in starts (associated with Buzz Lightyear) and another Keyblade transformation is a rocket launcher (used by spacemen: Buzz), the Keyblade has a toy like texture.

That's a bit too outlandish for me to believe, but I guess I can see it?

Oh yeah, I'd definitely love to see Toy Story in Kingdom Hearts III, although if it didn't appear, I wouldn't be disappointed, since Toy Story would have a shot at appearing in the next saga!  But, Nomura did originally intend to put Buzz Lightyear as a summon in Kingdom Hearts II, so maybe this time around, we'll get a world based on the film! :D