Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Is your favorite Disney movie featured in Kingdom Hearts?

Is your favorite Disney movie featured in Kingdom Hearts?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Is your favorite Disney movie featured in Kingdom Hearts?

• Yes! My favorite Disney movie was indeed featured in Kingdom Hearts.
    • Yes! I have multiple favorite Disney movies featured in Kingdom Hearts.
    • Nope. My favorite Disney movie was not featured in Kingdom Hearts yet.
    • Nope. I don't have a favorite Disney movie.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Half of my top 10 fave Disney animated films made it into worlds in KINGDOM HEARTS series:

- Fantasia (Mysterious Tower/Symphony of Sorcery*)

- Sleeping Beauty (Enchanted Dominion)

- The Little Mermaid (Atlantica)

- Beauty and the Beast (Beast's Castle)

- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (La Cite des Cloches)

- Winnie the Pooh (100 Acre Wood)

*all-time favorite Disney world (so far)

Yep. Aladdin, Hercules, Fantasia, Tron Legacy and Winnie the Pooh have all been used as the basis of some worlds.

However I'm still waiting for Treasure Planet, Basil, Jungle Book and Robin Hood world though... and I guess Toy Story although that is Pixar.

Many, many, many worlds were featured that I loved!

They are: Hercules, Aladdin, Halloween Town (Nightmare before Christmas), Beauty and the Beast, Lion King (Was OKAY...), Tron (Space Paranoids), Pirates of the Carribean, Tron Legacy (The Grid), Sorcerer's Apprentice (Symphony of Sorcery), and Cinderella (Castle of Dreams). I was hoping to maybe try to find The Sleeping Beauty (Maleficent!).

The best one is Hundred Acre Woods because it is boring and funny.

Me like Pooh!! :tongue: 

However, yeah mostly Disney movie featured in Kingdom Hearts are my fravorite. Pinnochio's world, Alice in the wonderland, Hercules's, Cinderalla's, Tangled(coming soon! Totally looking forward to it.) and hope that got Frozen(hope that can play with Olaf :smile: ).

I don't really have a favorite Disney movie...I only really like the original worlds from kingdom hearts.

The best one is Hundred Acre Woods because it is boring and funny.

Me like Pooh!! :tongue:

However, yeah mostly Disney movie featured in Kingdom Hearts are my fravorite. Pinnochio's world, Alice in the wonderland, Hercules's, Cinderalla's, Tangled(coming soon! Totally looking forward to it.) and hope that got Frozen(hope that can play with Olaf :smile: ).

Is that a Digimon I spy?

THE LION KING. Even though I wouldn't like it to appear again...A lion with a keyblade and ghosts and other stuff. It messes with the Lion King's universe too much. But it's THE LION KING, so it was amazing :)

Edited by PrinceNoctis

I have a lot of favorites. I do hope that they put Big Hero 6 in KH3. That would be a great world to put in 3! :)

Roy Conli, the producer of Tangled is also the producer of Big Hero 6 and Treasure Planet *hint* *hint*  :wink:

I didn't know that! Thanks so much for the info! That gives me some new hope xD

yeah, to add to that, Big Hero 6 is not a Marvel property. It's only a Disney "re-imagining" of a Marvel property. So, it has just as much of a chance of being in the game as the other Disney worlds.

I knew it was originally Marvel. It really surprised me when I found that out shortly after I saw the movie for the first time. It was also really popular last year so that could also increase the chances of it being in the game.