Sign in to follow this  
Toominator

PS Plus games for July announced

• Rocket League (PS4)
  • Styx: Master of Shadows (PS4)
  • MouseCraft (PS4, PS3, Vita)
  • Entwined (PS4, PS3, PS Vita)
  • Rain (PS3)
  • Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved (Vita)

I cannot vouch for many of these games, but I can tell you how much fun Rocket League is. I took part in the open beta a month or so ago, and it was the most fun I've had on my PS4 thus far. Essentially, Rocket League is a mix between FIFA and Mario Kart - It's a game of soccer where you control rocket cars. Need I say more? If you think I do, I'll just let this trailer do the talking.

I don't have a PS4 yet, but I am going to still order Rocket League anyways that way when I do get a PS4 I can play that game!

But on the PS3 side, Entwined interested me in the past, but I didn't really see myself paying for the game, so getting it free with Plus is nice! And that mouse game sounds interesting on the puzzle side, so I might check that out too. But I am just wondering here, when are we going to get bigger named titles then these? To me, it feels like Plus is slowly just dieing on the PS3 side, and it used to be so great! And since PS3 games are becoming older, maybe making some bigger titles in Plus titles would make these games not completely fall off the planet while new games take over!

Natch, and I just got Entwined a few weeks ago for a few bucks. Ah well. Nature of the beast. Looking forward to playing Styx, and Rain is a surprisingly fun little emotional gem.

The only game I know on this list is Geometry Wars everything else I'm like what are these games?

Seriously, do yourself a favor and get to know Rocket League lol

I'll probably take a look at the PS3 games, but I don't know if I'll be getting any of them. :/ The PS4's getting all of the good games lately.

Guess it's time to upgrade! ;D

I can't just go and put down a couple hundred dollars for a PS4 right now. :/ I've only had my PS3 for just over a year, too.

Haha, I understand. You'll need a next gen console to play KH3 anyway, so start saving up! =D