Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

DUDE. SORA HAS FINGERNAILS NOW.

Also I think this comparison is interesting and worth mentioning, so why is this in random?

Ooh, now that I'm comparing those two images closely, I can see what it was about him that made him looks kinda off in the trailer. In the trailer picture, his eyes are slightly too big, and they lack their normal shape that Sora's eyes have in... well, everything else. Look at the recent screenshot, and you'll see his eye has points where the lines that it's made of come to an angle. You know, like anime eyes. The shape of his eyes in the trailer is just a sort of lump. 

Similar with his mouth. One, it's slightly too wide. Two, again, it lacks the right shape. Three, it doesn't even look like he has lips in that picture! It's pretty much just the skin around his mouth just... ending. Maybe it's the image (and therefore the video) quality, but that's just what it looks like to me.

Don't mind me, just thinking out loud :P

Edited by Jim

I think the reason why they look so drastically different is because the video was of earlier footage while the released screenshot was taken from a much more recent build.

DUDE. SORA HAS FINGERNAILS NOW.  Also I think this comparison is interesting and worth mentioning, so why is this in random? Ooh, now that I'm comparing those two images closely, I can see what it was about him that made him looks kinda off in the trailer. In the trailer picture, his eyes are slightly too big, and they lack their normal shape that Sora's eyes have in... well, everything else. Look at the recent screenshot, and you'll see his eye has points where the lines that it's made of come to an angle. You know, like anime eyes. The shape of his eyes in the trailer is just a sort of lump. Similar with his mouth. One, it's slightly too wide. Two, again, it lacks the right shape. Three, it doesn't even look like he has lips in that picture! It's pretty much just the skin around his mouth just... ending. Maybe it's the image (and therefore the video) quality, but that's just what it looks like to me. Don't mind me, just thinking out loud :P

I put it in random since it's pretty random, but I almost put it in the KH3 folder, and I wish I did.Yeah, the trailer screenshot of Sora looks very prototype-ish with lump chin, crazy eyes, and no lips with his hair looking funny, while the second picture shows a very good looking Sora.

I was skeptical about the new graphics at first but after seeing this new trailer I think they're great in showing how much the characters and series have matured. They graphics were playful and cartoony in the first installment and have now been updated and really show how Sora has matured throughout the span of the series